View Single Post
Unread 12-07-2013, 10:47 PM
HandJob Alias
Basic Member
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
41 Won / 72 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREAK MC View Post
I agree with this statement overall, especially about the basic features needing to take highest priority in being fixed (particularly making audio cypher section, tournament and crew battle pages operational so they can stop being run through the forums).

Also, yes, I definitely promote you using the tinychat.com/letsbeefbattles site to start some online live cyphers. I have done impromptu cyphers this way before and its a good time.

Thanks for contributing to the discussion homeskillet.

I would love to do a brand new audio cypher wit cha Freak but unfortunately the Audio cypher part of this site was never updated wit the recorder so now one cant even do a cypher at all...BASICS! PERFECT THE BASICS THAT IS ALL WE NEED! A DOPE EMCEE WILL BE A DOPE EMCEE REGARDLESS OF HOW BIG HIS AVATARS BELT BUCKLE IS...PROVIDE US WITH THE TOOLS TO ELEVATE, COMPETE AND MAKE LETSBEEF THE BEST FUCKIN SITE OF ITS KIND! Keep some tournaments for challenges but get rid of everything old and start fresh and new and simple! I hate seeing potential be wasted, its worse than watching Bnas battle the sillouhette icon on the top right corner of the page cause he figured that dude wouldnt be tough to beat...
Unread 12-07-2013, 10:47 PM   #8

HandJob Alias
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
41 Won / 72 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 239 audio / 76 text
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREAK MC View Post
I agree with this statement overall, especially about the basic features needing to take highest priority in being fixed (particularly making audio cypher section, tournament and crew battle pages operational so they can stop being run through the forums).

Also, yes, I definitely promote you using the tinychat.com/letsbeefbattles site to start some online live cyphers. I have done impromptu cyphers this way before and its a good time.

Thanks for contributing to the discussion homeskillet.

I would love to do a brand new audio cypher wit cha Freak but unfortunately the Audio cypher part of this site was never updated wit the recorder so now one cant even do a cypher at all...BASICS! PERFECT THE BASICS THAT IS ALL WE NEED! A DOPE EMCEE WILL BE A DOPE EMCEE REGARDLESS OF HOW BIG HIS AVATARS BELT BUCKLE IS...PROVIDE US WITH THE TOOLS TO ELEVATE, COMPETE AND MAKE LETSBEEF THE BEST FUCKIN SITE OF ITS KIND! Keep some tournaments for challenges but get rid of everything old and start fresh and new and simple! I hate seeing potential be wasted, its worse than watching Bnas battle the sillouhette icon on the top right corner of the page cause he figured that dude wouldnt be tough to beat...