View Single Post
Unread 12-22-2019, 11:10 AM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I'm submitting my application.

I've been an active and dependable member of FVC since 2013 and I've been FVC King due to quality and quantity of votes multiple times over the past 6 years. I've been a trusted voter and a non-biased voter by just about everyone and I can continue to be a trusted member/voter in the FVC just like I have been before.

My monthly goals would be 40-50 votes in text per month and 20-30 votes in audio per month. That's not an impossible number for me to reach whatsoever and a number that I feel everyone else should try to strive for, so I'm using that as my own standard to show others they can reach that same mark.

Yes I would be willing to be part of an FVC "Clean Up" Crew.
Unread 12-22-2019, 11:10 AM   #3

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I'm submitting my application.

I've been an active and dependable member of FVC since 2013 and I've been FVC King due to quality and quantity of votes multiple times over the past 6 years. I've been a trusted voter and a non-biased voter by just about everyone and I can continue to be a trusted member/voter in the FVC just like I have been before.

My monthly goals would be 40-50 votes in text per month and 20-30 votes in audio per month. That's not an impossible number for me to reach whatsoever and a number that I feel everyone else should try to strive for, so I'm using that as my own standard to show others they can reach that same mark.

Yes I would be willing to be part of an FVC "Clean Up" Crew.