View Single Post
Unread 08-17-2019, 02:33 AM
Mentioned: 543 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

I'm gonna speak my little piece, and I hope y'all don't take it negatively.

Once staff was dispersed, I kinda' felt like the hard work we've done and literal HOURS, like HOURS on HOURS i've spent on this site, went to waste - forum & staff wise. I was easily the most active last year, and won member of the year, people legit roasted me for being online all the time. Anyways, in terms of forum activity and community wise, I may still pop in from time to time, & when it comes to battling/rapping, I think this site was the greatest gift I received, it helped me elevate at a rate that even surprised me. Winning most of my titles and beating people I thought were awesome within a year. When you spend that much time with like minded individuals and receive their feedback on a daily basis, it helps out immensely... because let's face it, no one has a group of friends that all rap, and if you do - all power to you... take advantage of that. When staff was removed, I felt my obligation to the site went too. It's summer time, i've been going out with the homies, basking in the weather, partying, shit's been enjoyable. I don't have the same drive for battling as I once did, if anything, my focus is on tracks - and knowledge here is limited, in fact this site kinda distracts me from that goal at points.

So I'll leave y'all with this, I'mma stay ghost for a bit, but will check up here and there. I may even battle if the hunger returns (it honestly may), but this community was great and there's a lot to learn here for the new cats - so I hope they can see that. In terms of people saying staff was corrupt, it's funny, it was never said before, but cause one dude said it in the forums, now it's a thing... so suck my dick - the staff members that were here right before they got removed (understandably, due to legal reasons) gave an actual fuck and communication between staff members was the best it had ever been, since I joined the staff team anyways. Although some people were quick to pull the trigger on shit and cause mass hysteria, (not naming names, cause I don't think that was his intent). I'm not saying we/they were all perfect. I tried to do my service personally, to the best of my ability by being as fair as possible. I hope y'all saw that. Respects y'all, and I'll be in touch in the future for sure to see how everything's going.

Shout outs to: Edge, Jimmy Hoffa, EtH, Bape, Rai, Student, NOBLE, HVK, Shodan, Bone Daddy, Punk & many more. Y'all taught me a lot of shit in your own ways and helped me carry myself on the site better, and become a better writer. Sorry if I forgot your name, .

seul
adjective
1. on one’s own ⧫ alone
Unread 08-17-2019, 02:33 AM   #34

Seul Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!Seul is on FIRE! 30+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.41/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
17 Won / 1 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.41/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.87/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
47 Won / 6 Lost

Voted: 105 audio / 603 text
Mentioned: 543 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

I'm gonna speak my little piece, and I hope y'all don't take it negatively.

Once staff was dispersed, I kinda' felt like the hard work we've done and literal HOURS, like HOURS on HOURS i've spent on this site, went to waste - forum & staff wise. I was easily the most active last year, and won member of the year, people legit roasted me for being online all the time. Anyways, in terms of forum activity and community wise, I may still pop in from time to time, & when it comes to battling/rapping, I think this site was the greatest gift I received, it helped me elevate at a rate that even surprised me. Winning most of my titles and beating people I thought were awesome within a year. When you spend that much time with like minded individuals and receive their feedback on a daily basis, it helps out immensely... because let's face it, no one has a group of friends that all rap, and if you do - all power to you... take advantage of that. When staff was removed, I felt my obligation to the site went too. It's summer time, i've been going out with the homies, basking in the weather, partying, shit's been enjoyable. I don't have the same drive for battling as I once did, if anything, my focus is on tracks - and knowledge here is limited, in fact this site kinda distracts me from that goal at points.

So I'll leave y'all with this, I'mma stay ghost for a bit, but will check up here and there. I may even battle if the hunger returns (it honestly may), but this community was great and there's a lot to learn here for the new cats - so I hope they can see that. In terms of people saying staff was corrupt, it's funny, it was never said before, but cause one dude said it in the forums, now it's a thing... so suck my dick - the staff members that were here right before they got removed (understandably, due to legal reasons) gave an actual fuck and communication between staff members was the best it had ever been, since I joined the staff team anyways. Although some people were quick to pull the trigger on shit and cause mass hysteria, (not naming names, cause I don't think that was his intent). I'm not saying we/they were all perfect. I tried to do my service personally, to the best of my ability by being as fair as possible. I hope y'all saw that. Respects y'all, and I'll be in touch in the future for sure to see how everything's going.

Shout outs to: Edge, Jimmy Hoffa, EtH, Bape, Rai, Student, NOBLE, HVK, Shodan, Bone Daddy, Punk & many more. Y'all taught me a lot of shit in your own ways and helped me carry myself on the site better, and become a better writer. Sorry if I forgot your name, .

seul
adjective
1. on one’s own ⧫ alone