View Single Post
Unread 05-17-2015, 12:28 PM
J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

My generation was easily the best. I mean Phil arrived at the tail end of that generation so it's saying something that he's had to be considered a rook. But at the same time seeing who he's facing in R.T it's a fair enough tag in comparison. I don't consider him close to what I would call a rook though.

There's some nice guys now who would more than hold their own back in the day. But on a whole the talent pool and competitiveness isn't anywhere near as deep as it was between 08 and 11/12.

People with mad talent and a borderline insane will to "have the last word" were at each others throats and baying for blood day in and day out back in the day. Now shits quite limp with a few exceptions very rarely crossing paths to push each other.

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

Props on getting the old heads to put their names forward. I'm very surprised at some of the names jumping out the woodwork to do this. I thought they all died.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.
Unread 05-17-2015, 12:28 PM   #47

J u s T C J u s T C is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.88/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 0 Lost

Voted: 46 audio / 30 text
Mentioned: 1535 Post(s)
Tagged: 21 Thread(s)

My generation was easily the best. I mean Phil arrived at the tail end of that generation so it's saying something that he's had to be considered a rook. But at the same time seeing who he's facing in R.T it's a fair enough tag in comparison. I don't consider him close to what I would call a rook though.

There's some nice guys now who would more than hold their own back in the day. But on a whole the talent pool and competitiveness isn't anywhere near as deep as it was between 08 and 11/12.

People with mad talent and a borderline insane will to "have the last word" were at each others throats and baying for blood day in and day out back in the day. Now shits quite limp with a few exceptions very rarely crossing paths to push each other.

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

Props on getting the old heads to put their names forward. I'm very surprised at some of the names jumping out the woodwork to do this. I thought they all died.

I'm part German myself.

Fuck off, I got work to do.