View Single Post
Unread 01-24-2015, 04:22 PM
Row
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugz View Post
Spamming on any platform. Forums, Battles, Private messages, Instant messages, and User walls. Will not be permitted. You will receive only 1 warning before ban (Depending on the severity of the spam in question)

Pay attention people.. Spamming battles.. respect my battle arena and dont snipe everything.. im looking at you Bnas..

"Respecting due dates set forth in tournaments and competitions (If you sign up for something and flop or miss deadlines without a good reason that shows 0 respect for the people that put in the work to make things happen)"

@M-Rock

@Pugz

in regards to the pming battle links now ..

so is shit like this below condoned?

"yo vote on this battle and i'll vote on a battle of yours"

Last edited by Row; 01-24-2015 at 04:32 PM.
Unread 01-24-2015, 04:22 PM   #5

Row

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugz View Post
Spamming on any platform. Forums, Battles, Private messages, Instant messages, and User walls. Will not be permitted. You will receive only 1 warning before ban (Depending on the severity of the spam in question)

Pay attention people.. Spamming battles.. respect my battle arena and dont snipe everything.. im looking at you Bnas..

"Respecting due dates set forth in tournaments and competitions (If you sign up for something and flop or miss deadlines without a good reason that shows 0 respect for the people that put in the work to make things happen)"

@M-Rock

@Pugz

in regards to the pming battle links now ..

so is shit like this below condoned?

"yo vote on this battle and i'll vote on a battle of yours"

Last edited by Row; 01-24-2015 at 04:32 PM.