View Single Post
Unread 03-31-2014, 04:33 PM
CakedOut
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
@CakedOut the old heads didn't care about our movement but we're in their verses tho..

If niggas was no showing back to back, obviously they didn't care too much about your tourney..

Stop reachin bruh
Nobody reaching though. You even got old heads inspired off of the ftoh movement. & tbh if you referring to Jason verse vs pugz, he didn't take that battle serious. Anywho, You can claim that you started the new era/old school beef. lol nobody cares.
The only difference between me & you is, instead of forum bumping..
it was my idea to do a matchup between them.
A lot of new era cats no showed. The same ones on this thread saying Ftoh no showed. Idkkkkk. They rather battle in Dave ppv tournament where you don't recieve any prizes than to battle in a tournament where you can win a title.
Unread 03-31-2014, 04:33 PM   #107

CakedOut

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
@CakedOut the old heads didn't care about our movement but we're in their verses tho..

If niggas was no showing back to back, obviously they didn't care too much about your tourney..

Stop reachin bruh
Nobody reaching though. You even got old heads inspired off of the ftoh movement. & tbh if you referring to Jason verse vs pugz, he didn't take that battle serious. Anywho, You can claim that you started the new era/old school beef. lol nobody cares.
The only difference between me & you is, instead of forum bumping..
it was my idea to do a matchup between them.
A lot of new era cats no showed. The same ones on this thread saying Ftoh no showed. Idkkkkk. They rather battle in Dave ppv tournament where you don't recieve any prizes than to battle in a tournament where you can win a title.