View Single Post
Unread 04-12-2020, 03:51 PM
EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
Look at my voting badge and look at yours? Where do you get the notion that I don't vote? Who the hell believes you? Yea, I'm just getting back active, and since then, I've been working on some stuff with Guts including engaging newcomers and programs for the discord, looking into developing a new feature with X and planning a cash tourney with Muggz...and voting almost every single day. Oh, and I actually did drop an audio battle with a beginner who hit me up in the unranked arena. It's not a whole lot, but like I said, I'm just getting back active. What have YOU been doing? I'm not asking that to imply that you haven't been doing anything or to disparage whatever you may have been doing. I'm genuinely asking because it would be great to hear. You act like we're in competition or something. Guts is putting in work. All he's doing is encouraging others to step up. If you really cared about this site, you would do the same instead trying to make it seem like other people are unimportant.
You're so sensitive. The example was that you're not really active now, which you could admit yourself easily, but someone could demand you do more or argue that you're not because you've been there and done that.

It's 2020 though, can you just give the "I'm doing shit behind the scenes" schtick a rest? It's cool. You don't need to battle and shit. You don't have to talk AGAIN about the bollocks "plans" that aren't ever going to come to fruition, then you'll blame my "negativity" cause you did fuckall.

"If you really cared for the site you'd battle and vote" is like saying "If you really cared about the planet you wouldn't eat Pringles". If you're too pig headed to see the bigger picture then battling once in 10 years is awesome for you. Nice one, you're saving LB one rookie battle at a time.

My point was that these guys can't take shots at people that have put in a lot of work just because they have fallen away from their interests. it's not Jason's fault LB is shit because he isn't battling, just like it's not mine or yours because we haven't battled 20 times this month.
@mcg#3451
Unread 04-12-2020, 03:51 PM   #20

EtH
Hall Of Famer
Spring Champion
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.13/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
1 Won / 0 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.13/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.2/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
8 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 5 audio / 65 text
Mentioned: 303 Post(s)
Tagged: 16 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE View Post
Look at my voting badge and look at yours? Where do you get the notion that I don't vote? Who the hell believes you? Yea, I'm just getting back active, and since then, I've been working on some stuff with Guts including engaging newcomers and programs for the discord, looking into developing a new feature with X and planning a cash tourney with Muggz...and voting almost every single day. Oh, and I actually did drop an audio battle with a beginner who hit me up in the unranked arena. It's not a whole lot, but like I said, I'm just getting back active. What have YOU been doing? I'm not asking that to imply that you haven't been doing anything or to disparage whatever you may have been doing. I'm genuinely asking because it would be great to hear. You act like we're in competition or something. Guts is putting in work. All he's doing is encouraging others to step up. If you really cared about this site, you would do the same instead trying to make it seem like other people are unimportant.
You're so sensitive. The example was that you're not really active now, which you could admit yourself easily, but someone could demand you do more or argue that you're not because you've been there and done that.

It's 2020 though, can you just give the "I'm doing shit behind the scenes" schtick a rest? It's cool. You don't need to battle and shit. You don't have to talk AGAIN about the bollocks "plans" that aren't ever going to come to fruition, then you'll blame my "negativity" cause you did fuckall.

"If you really cared for the site you'd battle and vote" is like saying "If you really cared about the planet you wouldn't eat Pringles". If you're too pig headed to see the bigger picture then battling once in 10 years is awesome for you. Nice one, you're saving LB one rookie battle at a time.

My point was that these guys can't take shots at people that have put in a lot of work just because they have fallen away from their interests. it's not Jason's fault LB is shit because he isn't battling, just like it's not mine or yours because we haven't battled 20 times this month.
@mcg#3451