View Single Post
Unread 11-24-2017, 10:00 PM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyve SCIENCE View Post
Arabs had a far greater number of African slaves than the Europeans And the Arabs had hundreds of thousands, possibly millions of white slaves too. They also kept slaves until the 1900s. While Europeans outlawed slavery and became the dominate culture after doing so. So European's dominance was from more than just oppressing people.

Technology and advancements in tech were usually first seen in areas with lot of trading. That's why the Arabs were so advanced prior to the European Renaissance. They controlled the known trading routes. The silk road and all that. The Renaissance was possible due to what Europeans learned by interacting with Muslims. Yet, one civilization prospered while the other fell off. The latter one utilizing slavery till the end.

European advancements in banking, business and industry is what gave them the edge. Along with usery. It's haram in Islam to get or give loans with interest. This gave Europeans an advantage in war and economics. It allowed them to wage wars and do business without the money in hand. Something Muslims couldnt do. It was also a sin for Christians but Christians used Jews to do their banking to get out of it. That's a big reason why Jews are in banking now and were always targeted when blame needed to be placed. When really, it was the European aristocracy at fault for building up huge debts.

Regardless, white people were all over the world and not just in Europe. White people can be found all throughout Africa, the middle East, central Asia and even India. White people were not the creators of slavery and every race benefited from slavery.
Race is too broad anyways. People who believe race is important think they have connections with people based on race. I'm white, I'm European, and American white supremacists can fuck right off claiming to be that shit too. I have no connection to them. "European" is too broad as well. Like how the fuck do I have a connection to France or Germany?

In other news, it's officially fucking Christmas cause the holidays are coming advert just played as I typed this.
Unread 11-24-2017, 10:00 PM   #20

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyve SCIENCE View Post
Arabs had a far greater number of African slaves than the Europeans And the Arabs had hundreds of thousands, possibly millions of white slaves too. They also kept slaves until the 1900s. While Europeans outlawed slavery and became the dominate culture after doing so. So European's dominance was from more than just oppressing people.

Technology and advancements in tech were usually first seen in areas with lot of trading. That's why the Arabs were so advanced prior to the European Renaissance. They controlled the known trading routes. The silk road and all that. The Renaissance was possible due to what Europeans learned by interacting with Muslims. Yet, one civilization prospered while the other fell off. The latter one utilizing slavery till the end.

European advancements in banking, business and industry is what gave them the edge. Along with usery. It's haram in Islam to get or give loans with interest. This gave Europeans an advantage in war and economics. It allowed them to wage wars and do business without the money in hand. Something Muslims couldnt do. It was also a sin for Christians but Christians used Jews to do their banking to get out of it. That's a big reason why Jews are in banking now and were always targeted when blame needed to be placed. When really, it was the European aristocracy at fault for building up huge debts.

Regardless, white people were all over the world and not just in Europe. White people can be found all throughout Africa, the middle East, central Asia and even India. White people were not the creators of slavery and every race benefited from slavery.
Race is too broad anyways. People who believe race is important think they have connections with people based on race. I'm white, I'm European, and American white supremacists can fuck right off claiming to be that shit too. I have no connection to them. "European" is too broad as well. Like how the fuck do I have a connection to France or Germany?

In other news, it's officially fucking Christmas cause the holidays are coming advert just played as I typed this.