View Single Post
Unread 11-24-2017, 12:00 PM
Way Lyve
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtHnic Cleansing View Post
You said white privilege was a thing and denied that black privilege was a thing. Enough said.

I don't know what race invented spelling, but you better hope one of them travels to your area.

Anyways, if we're talking REAL historical and actual impact of invention, then it'd be hard to really have any stance on the matter. But what I'm talking about is technological advancements, and there's not really a discussion in that aspect. The only reason is because the side of the world which murdered and colonised the world had a vast white majority, kept other races as slaves, and had all the wealth and motivation to make those technological advancements.

I'm not implying anything, I'm giving the reasoning behind someone who might use "white invention vs black invention" as some sort of valid statistic to prove intelligence and ingenuity. You can't compare that level when one in the side of the world with wealth and motivation to invent, other races weren't being given the ability or platform to create anything.

It's a bit different now because of the Asian domination in technological advancements. I'm not sure if there would be more or less Asian people than white people in high ends of their respective fields but I wouldn't be surprised if there was a huge gulf in the way of Asians. Black people continue to grow towards high positions in every field and it's becoming more and more common.

You calling me racist though, it really shows why people like Rain's initial opinion exists. You so quickly prefer to jump to that angle rather than have a discussion. What did I even say that was racist? Where have I even projected a tone of racism in this thread? You can go out and wave a Black Lives Matter flag and follow some totally not racist youtuber who talks about how black people can't be racist and cultural appropriation is the worst thing ever.
Arabs had a far greater number of African slaves than the Europeans And the Arabs had hundreds of thousands, possibly millions of white slaves too. They also kept slaves until the 1900s. While Europeans outlawed slavery and became the dominate culture after doing so. So European's dominance was from more than just oppressing people.

Technology and advancements in tech were usually first seen in areas with lot of trading. That's why the Arabs were so advanced prior to the European Renaissance. They controlled the known trading routes. The silk road and all that. The Renaissance was possible due to what Europeans learned by interacting with Muslims. Yet, one civilization prospered while the other fell off. The latter one utilizing slavery till the end.

European advancements in banking, business and industry is what gave them the edge. Along with usery. It's haram in Islam to get or give loans with interest. This gave Europeans an advantage in war and economics. It allowed them to wage wars and do business without the money in hand. Something Muslims couldnt do. It was also a sin for Christians but Christians used Jews to do their banking to get out of it. That's a big reason why Jews are in banking now and were always targeted when blame needed to be placed. When really, it was the European aristocracy at fault for building up huge debts.

Regardless, white people were all over the world and not just in Europe. White people can be found all throughout Africa, the middle East, central Asia and even India. White people were not the creators of slavery and every race benefited from slavery.
Unread 11-24-2017, 12:00 PM   #14

Way Lyve
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.01/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
337 Won / 49 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.01/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.46/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
96 Won / 80 Lost

Voted: 892 audio / 229 text
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 11 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtHnic Cleansing View Post
You said white privilege was a thing and denied that black privilege was a thing. Enough said.

I don't know what race invented spelling, but you better hope one of them travels to your area.

Anyways, if we're talking REAL historical and actual impact of invention, then it'd be hard to really have any stance on the matter. But what I'm talking about is technological advancements, and there's not really a discussion in that aspect. The only reason is because the side of the world which murdered and colonised the world had a vast white majority, kept other races as slaves, and had all the wealth and motivation to make those technological advancements.

I'm not implying anything, I'm giving the reasoning behind someone who might use "white invention vs black invention" as some sort of valid statistic to prove intelligence and ingenuity. You can't compare that level when one in the side of the world with wealth and motivation to invent, other races weren't being given the ability or platform to create anything.

It's a bit different now because of the Asian domination in technological advancements. I'm not sure if there would be more or less Asian people than white people in high ends of their respective fields but I wouldn't be surprised if there was a huge gulf in the way of Asians. Black people continue to grow towards high positions in every field and it's becoming more and more common.

You calling me racist though, it really shows why people like Rain's initial opinion exists. You so quickly prefer to jump to that angle rather than have a discussion. What did I even say that was racist? Where have I even projected a tone of racism in this thread? You can go out and wave a Black Lives Matter flag and follow some totally not racist youtuber who talks about how black people can't be racist and cultural appropriation is the worst thing ever.
Arabs had a far greater number of African slaves than the Europeans And the Arabs had hundreds of thousands, possibly millions of white slaves too. They also kept slaves until the 1900s. While Europeans outlawed slavery and became the dominate culture after doing so. So European's dominance was from more than just oppressing people.

Technology and advancements in tech were usually first seen in areas with lot of trading. That's why the Arabs were so advanced prior to the European Renaissance. They controlled the known trading routes. The silk road and all that. The Renaissance was possible due to what Europeans learned by interacting with Muslims. Yet, one civilization prospered while the other fell off. The latter one utilizing slavery till the end.

European advancements in banking, business and industry is what gave them the edge. Along with usery. It's haram in Islam to get or give loans with interest. This gave Europeans an advantage in war and economics. It allowed them to wage wars and do business without the money in hand. Something Muslims couldnt do. It was also a sin for Christians but Christians used Jews to do their banking to get out of it. That's a big reason why Jews are in banking now and were always targeted when blame needed to be placed. When really, it was the European aristocracy at fault for building up huge debts.

Regardless, white people were all over the world and not just in Europe. White people can be found all throughout Africa, the middle East, central Asia and even India. White people were not the creators of slavery and every race benefited from slavery.