View Single Post
Unread 07-11-2019, 12:54 PM
Saii
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

1. This wasn't to hate on anyone..just to stir conversation about if we need a general, universal understanding about who gets in the HOF. If you know me, then you know I respect all the veterans. I also respect everyone's opinion whether the opinion is agreeing or disagreeing with my own ... *cough* @Punk lol

2. I'm not new. I've been here for almost a decade under many different names. I've seen a lot of the same people/same stuff y'all have seen.

3. I clearly said I don't know much about you Godbody, so to literally speak as though I'm judging you shows a lack of intelligence...and since you're so keen on having the brightest fucking opinions about every single thread in Letsbeef history, I'm sure you can understand why reading "I have no beef with Pulse/Godbody and I don't know anything about the dude..." and then responding as if I have beef with you and know something I don't looks and sounds idiotic on your part....

But, continue
Unread 07-11-2019, 12:54 PM   #21

Saii

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

1. This wasn't to hate on anyone..just to stir conversation about if we need a general, universal understanding about who gets in the HOF. If you know me, then you know I respect all the veterans. I also respect everyone's opinion whether the opinion is agreeing or disagreeing with my own ... *cough* @Punk lol

2. I'm not new. I've been here for almost a decade under many different names. I've seen a lot of the same people/same stuff y'all have seen.

3. I clearly said I don't know much about you Godbody, so to literally speak as though I'm judging you shows a lack of intelligence...and since you're so keen on having the brightest fucking opinions about every single thread in Letsbeef history, I'm sure you can understand why reading "I have no beef with Pulse/Godbody and I don't know anything about the dude..." and then responding as if I have beef with you and know something I don't looks and sounds idiotic on your part....

But, continue