View Single Post
Unread 12-15-2017, 10:03 PM
Supsie
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I think you should let EtH run this site tbh... the guy knows all about LB's history an shit, who did what when an all that, his like a football fan of the site or something you know?

Also he cared about the site that much that he had that beef with Pugz over it cause Pugz was steady fucking the whole site up an shit, X swooped in for a moment to fix it up somewhat though.

Also EtH spends his days getting drunk and throwing things at birds, this dude got the time to run the site an i think he would do a splendid job.
Unread 12-15-2017, 10:03 PM   #27

Supsie

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I think you should let EtH run this site tbh... the guy knows all about LB's history an shit, who did what when an all that, his like a football fan of the site or something you know?

Also he cared about the site that much that he had that beef with Pugz over it cause Pugz was steady fucking the whole site up an shit, X swooped in for a moment to fix it up somewhat though.

Also EtH spends his days getting drunk and throwing things at birds, this dude got the time to run the site an i think he would do a splendid job.