View Single Post
Unread 12-07-2013, 11:40 AM
HandJob Alias
Basic Member
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
41 Won / 72 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREAK MC View Post
After the interruption of one of the smallest Audio GCs due to the player buggin' out, and then the disappointing cancellation of LetsBeef's Bars4Bling Video Tournament…..

LB Audio is clearly on an increasing decline…. which has been going on for a while, but picking up momentum like a snowball effect.

Also, almost nobody shows on Friday night cyphers/battles on tinychat.com/letsbeefbattles

As an active member that tends to lean towards audio, I find this concerning.

Is LetsBeef going to die out completely or just decline into only a text battle site?

How will LetsBeef audio compete with other popular audio battle sites such as Rapf.fm ?

Thoughts?

Simplicity and perfecting the basics is the key component in revitalizing the Audio side and LetsBeef.com as a whole. This is a small niche market with little competition and what is needed is simple. PEOPLE WANT TO EITHER IMPROVE OR SHOWCASE THEIR RAP ABILITY IN TWO WAYS a) BY TEXT BATTLING or b) AUDIO BATTLING and then of course post tracks to showcase as well. All I utilize are the battle platforms and the chat/discussion forums and could care less about what sneakers my emcee is wearing. How can there be talks of spending money on nonsensical frivolous additions when the backbone of the website has so many current problems and is in need of an overall cleaning and a few screws tightened here and there to improve accessibility and the interactive overall feel. Since making the switch over to Audio I really have no desire in switching back to have a go with the text unless i get the hankering for an occasional cypher because that seems null and void on the audio side. Any funds need to be directed into cleaning up all the outdated piles of irrelevent emcees, battles, threads and so on and so forth and then all the extra gadgets and crap should be deleted and focus soley pinpointed on finessing the basics. All the audio needs is a dependable easy to use recorder with the ability to input any beat to record over...

Heres another question, if I start up an audio cypher or two will people jump on it?
Unread 12-07-2013, 11:40 AM   #6

HandJob Alias
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 6.21/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
41 Won / 72 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.21/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.91/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.91/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 239 audio / 76 text
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FREAK MC View Post
After the interruption of one of the smallest Audio GCs due to the player buggin' out, and then the disappointing cancellation of LetsBeef's Bars4Bling Video Tournament…..

LB Audio is clearly on an increasing decline…. which has been going on for a while, but picking up momentum like a snowball effect.

Also, almost nobody shows on Friday night cyphers/battles on tinychat.com/letsbeefbattles

As an active member that tends to lean towards audio, I find this concerning.

Is LetsBeef going to die out completely or just decline into only a text battle site?

How will LetsBeef audio compete with other popular audio battle sites such as Rapf.fm ?

Thoughts?

Simplicity and perfecting the basics is the key component in revitalizing the Audio side and LetsBeef.com as a whole. This is a small niche market with little competition and what is needed is simple. PEOPLE WANT TO EITHER IMPROVE OR SHOWCASE THEIR RAP ABILITY IN TWO WAYS a) BY TEXT BATTLING or b) AUDIO BATTLING and then of course post tracks to showcase as well. All I utilize are the battle platforms and the chat/discussion forums and could care less about what sneakers my emcee is wearing. How can there be talks of spending money on nonsensical frivolous additions when the backbone of the website has so many current problems and is in need of an overall cleaning and a few screws tightened here and there to improve accessibility and the interactive overall feel. Since making the switch over to Audio I really have no desire in switching back to have a go with the text unless i get the hankering for an occasional cypher because that seems null and void on the audio side. Any funds need to be directed into cleaning up all the outdated piles of irrelevent emcees, battles, threads and so on and so forth and then all the extra gadgets and crap should be deleted and focus soley pinpointed on finessing the basics. All the audio needs is a dependable easy to use recorder with the ability to input any beat to record over...

Heres another question, if I start up an audio cypher or two will people jump on it?