View Single Post
Unread 01-19-2024, 01:54 PM
Kiwi Peewee
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
VP is fine, but everyone has to start voting better, not just the weirdos with 0 vp. Even the moderators who have 3 that drop votes like:

"that was a good read, clearly felt one more due to the effectiveness of their punches and how clean their multies are. Fairs in"

^^that, is a trash vote and it's pretty much what everyone does these days since it's monkey see monkey do out here. I'm not suggesting every bar needs a breakdown, but be better.
You're absolutely right, I try to give specific feedback on every battle but a lot of the time I slip into the cliches and don't say much useful.

That being said, I think there's a bit of a trade-off between vote quantity and quality, I've been trying to cover every single text battle and whenever I sit down for the night at the start I'm full of energy but by the end I don't have the mental patience to go picking a BOTB between two new users. Would be interested to hear from some of the newer users whether they prefer more votes on a battle, or fewer votes better explained.
Unread 01-19-2024, 01:54 PM   #43

Kiwi Peewee
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.36/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 17 Lost

Voted: 49 audio / 843 text
Mentioned: 392 Post(s)
Tagged: 23 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Affinity View Post
VP is fine, but everyone has to start voting better, not just the weirdos with 0 vp. Even the moderators who have 3 that drop votes like:

"that was a good read, clearly felt one more due to the effectiveness of their punches and how clean their multies are. Fairs in"

^^that, is a trash vote and it's pretty much what everyone does these days since it's monkey see monkey do out here. I'm not suggesting every bar needs a breakdown, but be better.
You're absolutely right, I try to give specific feedback on every battle but a lot of the time I slip into the cliches and don't say much useful.

That being said, I think there's a bit of a trade-off between vote quantity and quality, I've been trying to cover every single text battle and whenever I sit down for the night at the start I'm full of energy but by the end I don't have the mental patience to go picking a BOTB between two new users. Would be interested to hear from some of the newer users whether they prefer more votes on a battle, or fewer votes better explained.