View Single Post
Unread 01-07-2020, 12:06 PM
Guts
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
Exactly you can prevent it from happening but instead you guys wanna come here and make the best of buds with each other until ya get stabbed in the back
yea man i ain't lookin to spend all of my time here on this site w/o making friends haha. what kind of sociopath spends years talking to the same group of people w/o considering them at least acquaintances.

i know me personlly i'm to quick to trust others, but in general, i'm opposed to this aggo pov where people on the internet basically aint even real people to you.
Unread 01-07-2020, 12:06 PM   #78

Guts

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk View Post
Exactly you can prevent it from happening but instead you guys wanna come here and make the best of buds with each other until ya get stabbed in the back
yea man i ain't lookin to spend all of my time here on this site w/o making friends haha. what kind of sociopath spends years talking to the same group of people w/o considering them at least acquaintances.

i know me personlly i'm to quick to trust others, but in general, i'm opposed to this aggo pov where people on the internet basically aint even real people to you.