View Single Post
Unread 01-07-2020, 11:51 AM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guts View Post
hey man, every trend starts with one person being singled out for being different. people are scared to agree with someone they agree with if everyone else doesn't.

i dont think writing or language should ever be policed, but i have every right not to be impressed by the way someone writes or speaks. that's legit my only stance here.
Your missing everyone's point here...

Don't bring your personal life to Letsbeef and it won't be used against you. How would I know if ya gran just died or someone else? Either you told me or you told someone else.

It's legit that damn simple.
Unread 01-07-2020, 11:51 AM   #74

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guts View Post
hey man, every trend starts with one person being singled out for being different. people are scared to agree with someone they agree with if everyone else doesn't.

i dont think writing or language should ever be policed, but i have every right not to be impressed by the way someone writes or speaks. that's legit my only stance here.
Your missing everyone's point here...

Don't bring your personal life to Letsbeef and it won't be used against you. How would I know if ya gran just died or someone else? Either you told me or you told someone else.

It's legit that damn simple.