View Single Post
Unread 07-15-2019, 12:55 AM
X
The Boss
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
I respect the one-man-leadership approach, but have you figured out what you're going to do in the event that you become unable to deal with LB for some reason? Like, if you have a long-term power blackout or get put in the hospital?

At the very least, I think there should be some automated "emergency staff" function where certain pre-picked people get moderator powers if you don't log into the site for a certain amount of time.

I seriously doubt that LB can function as an anarcho-syndicalist paradise for long.
Noted.
Unread 07-15-2019, 12:55 AM   #6

X
The Boss

Voted: 148 audio / 43 text
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
I respect the one-man-leadership approach, but have you figured out what you're going to do in the event that you become unable to deal with LB for some reason? Like, if you have a long-term power blackout or get put in the hospital?

At the very least, I think there should be some automated "emergency staff" function where certain pre-picked people get moderator powers if you don't log into the site for a certain amount of time.

I seriously doubt that LB can function as an anarcho-syndicalist paradise for long.
Noted.
Offline   Reply With Quote