View Single Post
Unread 01-03-2021, 08:04 PM
Preem
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locchart View Post
I def didn’t seem too scared to beat Letum the other day while performing the unforgivable sin of not capping my rhymes. I doubt you could beat him on your best day.

And if I’m washed up and burnt out and I JUST beat you 100-0, then what exactly does that make you?
The only reason you won is because I didn't fall for your troll, as always I'm one step ahead of you. Like you've already admitted you wrote a bunch a random trash and won the battle... you were hoping I was going to put a bunch of effort into the 16 so you could laugh about it. No one voted for you... they hate voted against me, that's why no one even mentioned any of your bars as being good, quoted anything you said or gave a BOTB. All you had to do was write "yung slang is trash LOL" and they would of voted for you. You mad because I didn't fall for your troll.

You tried to troll by biting one of my verses in a battle.. I replied with a random sentence and closed the battle and ended up getting you banned for it by your own homie. Troll failed miserably.

You tried to troll me into putting a bunch of effort into a 16 so you could get haters to vote for you, troll failed.

You're not nearly as clever as you think you are.
Unread 01-03-2021, 08:04 PM   #39

Preem
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.22/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
35 Won / 20 Lost

Voted: 4 audio / 118 text
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locchart View Post
I def didn’t seem too scared to beat Letum the other day while performing the unforgivable sin of not capping my rhymes. I doubt you could beat him on your best day.

And if I’m washed up and burnt out and I JUST beat you 100-0, then what exactly does that make you?
The only reason you won is because I didn't fall for your troll, as always I'm one step ahead of you. Like you've already admitted you wrote a bunch a random trash and won the battle... you were hoping I was going to put a bunch of effort into the 16 so you could laugh about it. No one voted for you... they hate voted against me, that's why no one even mentioned any of your bars as being good, quoted anything you said or gave a BOTB. All you had to do was write "yung slang is trash LOL" and they would of voted for you. You mad because I didn't fall for your troll.

You tried to troll by biting one of my verses in a battle.. I replied with a random sentence and closed the battle and ended up getting you banned for it by your own homie. Troll failed miserably.

You tried to troll me into putting a bunch of effort into a 16 so you could get haters to vote for you, troll failed.

You're not nearly as clever as you think you are.