View Single Post
Unread 02-12-2013, 05:52 AM
Xanda
Mentioned: 110 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
29 Won / 7 Lost
Exclamation Simple And Yet Effective.

I've Brought You Here To Introduce My Latest Idea Formally.

We've Had Problems With Low Votes Recently.
Also I Find It A Problem With People Dropping 30+ Battles A Month By Responding To Opens.

That In Itself Is Offsetting The Amount Of Battles That Are Out Compared To The Amount Of Votes That Are Getting Tossed Around.

My Idea Is To Incorporate More Credits To Respond To A Battle.
It Takes 3 To Post One.
I Feel If We Make It Take 3 Credits To Accept One That Would Even Things Out.

Shouldn't Take Much Work To Adjust That Value In The Coding And Have That Put Into Effect Relatively Quickly.

Also I Know We Have Plenty Of Moderators Already.
But If We Maybe Could Have One Of The Current Mods And/Or A New Moderator In Place Of Voting Itself. And/Or Who Ever Is Running The FVC And Its Members.
Someone With The Power To Give Profile Infractions To Our Voters Who Don't Explain Their Votes Since This Is Another Problem Most Member Complain About.

Have Them Literally Just In Charge Of Reading Battles, Monitoring Votes and Looking For Those Voters That Do This And Give Them A Small Profile Infraction Along With An Explanation On How To Correct Their Mistakes.

Eventually That Mod Won't Be Needed But It Will Be A Long Time Before That Happens. All We Have To Do Is Break That Cycle So That The New Members Don't See It And Learn From Those People Who Are Voting Unjustly.

And I Know This Has Been Brought Up Before Not Sure How Indepth We Looked Into This. But A Selection To Drop An Open Battle As A "Blind Drop"

Just A Few Ideas... The First One Is The Main Point Of The Thread. I Feel As If Its Fool Proof.

@Jason @Pugz @RULE @UNKNOWN ARTIST @Just C @Mindless @Miqueas @AfterThought @NOBLE
@2FUEL
@RhetoriK @Askari @The Black Book
Unread 02-12-2013, 05:52 AM   #1

Xanda
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.71/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
29 Won / 7 Lost

Voted: 8 audio / 127 text
Mentioned: 110 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Exclamation Simple And Yet Effective.

I've Brought You Here To Introduce My Latest Idea Formally.

We've Had Problems With Low Votes Recently.
Also I Find It A Problem With People Dropping 30+ Battles A Month By Responding To Opens.

That In Itself Is Offsetting The Amount Of Battles That Are Out Compared To The Amount Of Votes That Are Getting Tossed Around.

My Idea Is To Incorporate More Credits To Respond To A Battle.
It Takes 3 To Post One.
I Feel If We Make It Take 3 Credits To Accept One That Would Even Things Out.

Shouldn't Take Much Work To Adjust That Value In The Coding And Have That Put Into Effect Relatively Quickly.

Also I Know We Have Plenty Of Moderators Already.
But If We Maybe Could Have One Of The Current Mods And/Or A New Moderator In Place Of Voting Itself. And/Or Who Ever Is Running The FVC And Its Members.
Someone With The Power To Give Profile Infractions To Our Voters Who Don't Explain Their Votes Since This Is Another Problem Most Member Complain About.

Have Them Literally Just In Charge Of Reading Battles, Monitoring Votes and Looking For Those Voters That Do This And Give Them A Small Profile Infraction Along With An Explanation On How To Correct Their Mistakes.

Eventually That Mod Won't Be Needed But It Will Be A Long Time Before That Happens. All We Have To Do Is Break That Cycle So That The New Members Don't See It And Learn From Those People Who Are Voting Unjustly.

And I Know This Has Been Brought Up Before Not Sure How Indepth We Looked Into This. But A Selection To Drop An Open Battle As A "Blind Drop"

Just A Few Ideas... The First One Is The Main Point Of The Thread. I Feel As If Its Fool Proof.

@Jason @Pugz @RULE @UNKNOWN ARTIST @Just C @Mindless @Miqueas @AfterThought @NOBLE
@2FUEL
@RhetoriK @Askari @The Black Book