View Single Post
Unread 07-07-2021, 12:21 AM
mckiller187
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.7/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
12 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticulous View Post
U got ate up in the keystyle....

I posted way more than u....n u bit a biggie bar...ghost like patrick swayze.

Foh bruh...
nigga, u can omit that bar.. i dont give a fuck.. its a keystyle.. and many many others used that ghost bar thruout the years.. i used it because it was appropriate for the situation, cause you ghost everytime i ate u with my bars.. on the fly.. and if you posted more than me , then take your best bars and match the amount with mine.... NOW WHAT? any more excuses?
Unread 07-07-2021, 12:21 AM   #12

mckiller187
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.7/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
12 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 24 text
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticulous View Post
U got ate up in the keystyle....

I posted way more than u....n u bit a biggie bar...ghost like patrick swayze.

Foh bruh...
nigga, u can omit that bar.. i dont give a fuck.. its a keystyle.. and many many others used that ghost bar thruout the years.. i used it because it was appropriate for the situation, cause you ghost everytime i ate u with my bars.. on the fly.. and if you posted more than me , then take your best bars and match the amount with mine.... NOW WHAT? any more excuses?