View Single Post
Unread 05-06-2020, 03:53 AM
RickyLahey
Banned
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
46 Won / 7 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brayne Ded View Post
I would vote... but I'm blocked. Pretty sure @CakedOut has gone the @Lizman route and has roughly 92% of the site blocked. Was a good listen, though.
That BLOCKING shit is a cancer to this website. Along with the concept of voting power. tsk tsk tsk... i see issue after issue with the shit I've been saying for a while. I'll keep saying it though. The site will be better if they'd listen to a mf thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizman View Post
I Will Verify Whether CakedOut Has Gone My Route After Checking His Battles And Seeing Whether A 110 Of His Potential 151 Losses Are Undeserved Losses Due To Superior Material And People Voting On His Battles For The Other Person After (Admitting To) Not Understanding His Materials, Leaading To Him Blocking Them.
You're a fucking idiot and you don't know shit about shit. Wack ass dude. If you died you wouldn't even get a memorial here. We'd all join in on a massive 64 line text cypher celebrating.

---------- Post added at 03:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

Peeping that battle now!! Excited to peep it!
Unread 05-06-2020, 03:53 AM   #4

RickyLahey
Banned
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.63/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
46 Won / 7 Lost

Voted: 73 audio / 180 text
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brayne Ded View Post
I would vote... but I'm blocked. Pretty sure @CakedOut has gone the @Lizman route and has roughly 92% of the site blocked. Was a good listen, though.
That BLOCKING shit is a cancer to this website. Along with the concept of voting power. tsk tsk tsk... i see issue after issue with the shit I've been saying for a while. I'll keep saying it though. The site will be better if they'd listen to a mf thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizman View Post
I Will Verify Whether CakedOut Has Gone My Route After Checking His Battles And Seeing Whether A 110 Of His Potential 151 Losses Are Undeserved Losses Due To Superior Material And People Voting On His Battles For The Other Person After (Admitting To) Not Understanding His Materials, Leaading To Him Blocking Them.
You're a fucking idiot and you don't know shit about shit. Wack ass dude. If you died you wouldn't even get a memorial here. We'd all join in on a massive 64 line text cypher celebrating.

---------- Post added at 03:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

Peeping that battle now!! Excited to peep it!