Unread 04-08-2020, 05:30 PM
Brayne Ded
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeRican View Post
Lol, my thread just beat this thread.

Sad.
I know, dude. Twitter is absolutely abuzz with the news. Hundreds of millions of likes and follows. Activity on LB is unequivocally booming. There is probably like 5 famous battle rappers signing up as I type this. Maybe even 6. News outlets are rushing to set up interviews; the press is running out of ink printing updates on the situation. President Trump is drafting his address regarding this unparalleled activity of this event. Foreign nations are mounting investigations into how @Rican's post got so popular so fast.

Oh, wait. Nobody fucking cares. It was cute of you to point this out, though. Way to go, bro! I'm happy for you.
Unread 04-08-2020, 05:30 PM   #49

Brayne Ded

Voted: 0 audio / 36 text
Mentioned: 99 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeRican View Post
Lol, my thread just beat this thread.

Sad.
I know, dude. Twitter is absolutely abuzz with the news. Hundreds of millions of likes and follows. Activity on LB is unequivocally booming. There is probably like 5 famous battle rappers signing up as I type this. Maybe even 6. News outlets are rushing to set up interviews; the press is running out of ink printing updates on the situation. President Trump is drafting his address regarding this unparalleled activity of this event. Foreign nations are mounting investigations into how @Rican's post got so popular so fast.

Oh, wait. Nobody fucking cares. It was cute of you to point this out, though. Way to go, bro! I'm happy for you.