View Single Post
Unread 12-05-2017, 11:45 AM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I think seven categories is a bit much but you could probably run a smaller version...

Audio -
Text -
One Bar -

would work well. I suggest one bar as there is no current utilization of it and it's a quick and easy battle format. Also agree that for argument's sake we should keep things staff run but if it's implemented major props to you. I don't mind trialing this if people like the idea.

EDIT:
People hate adding user titles and I see this as more of a challenge than a championship in which case perhaps a cool gladiator-styled forum award and a signature image would be more appropriate?

Last edited by Nicholas; 12-05-2017 at 11:52 AM.
Unread 12-05-2017, 11:45 AM   #5

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I think seven categories is a bit much but you could probably run a smaller version...

Audio -
Text -
One Bar -

would work well. I suggest one bar as there is no current utilization of it and it's a quick and easy battle format. Also agree that for argument's sake we should keep things staff run but if it's implemented major props to you. I don't mind trialing this if people like the idea.

EDIT:
People hate adding user titles and I see this as more of a challenge than a championship in which case perhaps a cool gladiator-styled forum award and a signature image would be more appropriate?

Last edited by Nicholas; 12-05-2017 at 11:52 AM.