View Single Post
Unread 11-26-2012, 04:38 PM
John Wick
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just C View Post
Racist words only carry as much weight as you allow them too. Woulda been better either ignoring him or flaming him back. He woulda felt like a bigger ass if everyone flipped it on him. Calling him a racist and getting homotional about it makes you look soft. Shoulda just called him a cracker and let the collective flaming commence. But that's just me.

I'm only talking about the thread, not the ban because I think other incidents played a part which lead to it. So that is what it is to me.

I think people getting all Martin Luther King about it is it exactly what he wanted. He wanted to see emotional responses. And no hate but you played right into his hands.

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

And I've had more than my fair share of issues with Tick so this isn't on some buddy buddy shit.
I agree which is why I generalized my statement and expressed a few chuckles I really do NOT entertainment racism nor care for a racist's individual's existence .. LetsBeef is an Ego Show on its 7th season ! lol I literally CANNOT bring myself to take a TROLL or an upset LB member when they attempt to insult me at such a low level seriously lol THE SLUR wasnt even towards me it was @ the Homie @RELLE .. Honestly KNOWING THE FACT THAT ITS AN INTERNET AFFAIR AND WILL NEVER BE RESOLVED THE WAY IT WOULD IF IT WERE IN THE PHYSICAL I blantantly dont give a fuck .. My Intent was to put my view on RACISM out there I could careless about to the rest of the ignoranus's on here YA CANT SEE ME ON THE MIC ANYHOW(Shots at whoever snatch em)

Last edited by John Wick; 11-26-2012 at 04:53 PM.
Unread 11-26-2012, 04:38 PM   #98

John Wick

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just C View Post
Racist words only carry as much weight as you allow them too. Woulda been better either ignoring him or flaming him back. He woulda felt like a bigger ass if everyone flipped it on him. Calling him a racist and getting homotional about it makes you look soft. Shoulda just called him a cracker and let the collective flaming commence. But that's just me.

I'm only talking about the thread, not the ban because I think other incidents played a part which lead to it. So that is what it is to me.

I think people getting all Martin Luther King about it is it exactly what he wanted. He wanted to see emotional responses. And no hate but you played right into his hands.

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

And I've had more than my fair share of issues with Tick so this isn't on some buddy buddy shit.
I agree which is why I generalized my statement and expressed a few chuckles I really do NOT entertainment racism nor care for a racist's individual's existence .. LetsBeef is an Ego Show on its 7th season ! lol I literally CANNOT bring myself to take a TROLL or an upset LB member when they attempt to insult me at such a low level seriously lol THE SLUR wasnt even towards me it was @ the Homie @RELLE .. Honestly KNOWING THE FACT THAT ITS AN INTERNET AFFAIR AND WILL NEVER BE RESOLVED THE WAY IT WOULD IF IT WERE IN THE PHYSICAL I blantantly dont give a fuck .. My Intent was to put my view on RACISM out there I could careless about to the rest of the ignoranus's on here YA CANT SEE ME ON THE MIC ANYHOW(Shots at whoever snatch em)

Last edited by John Wick; 11-26-2012 at 04:53 PM.