View Single Post
Unread 02-19-2020, 09:37 PM
Saii
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
Just because you explain your vote doesn’t mean it’s got any sort of knowledge or acumen behind it.

And Lmao....showed my ass how? You came up in here saying such and such happens all the time without citing any examples whatsoever. Two other people commented before me asking you to elaborate. You coming in here claiming that people vote a certain way because of bias IMMEDIATELY after you found out you were the only person that voted your way on a battle is hilarious. Your post pretty much echoed your breakdown. What you said is basically that Caked Out, 2Fuel, Saxx and others aren’t voting for the best verse but instead are brainwashed and/or biased because they didn’t agree with you.

If you’re going to condemn people, name names. Don’t be a little sissy. Say the shit from jump instead of ‘your battle was an example’ after I call you out for beating around the bush.
Unlike you and everybody else, I don’t hijack threads and name drop. Someone made a thread and I added my opinion. I don’t recall anyone demanding names from the thread starter, so don’t demand shit from me. Now, go back and sit on your cute high horse sir. You don’t belong down here with the snakes
Unread 02-19-2020, 09:37 PM   #36

Saii

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esso View Post
Just because you explain your vote doesn’t mean it’s got any sort of knowledge or acumen behind it.

And Lmao....showed my ass how? You came up in here saying such and such happens all the time without citing any examples whatsoever. Two other people commented before me asking you to elaborate. You coming in here claiming that people vote a certain way because of bias IMMEDIATELY after you found out you were the only person that voted your way on a battle is hilarious. Your post pretty much echoed your breakdown. What you said is basically that Caked Out, 2Fuel, Saxx and others aren’t voting for the best verse but instead are brainwashed and/or biased because they didn’t agree with you.

If you’re going to condemn people, name names. Don’t be a little sissy. Say the shit from jump instead of ‘your battle was an example’ after I call you out for beating around the bush.
Unlike you and everybody else, I don’t hijack threads and name drop. Someone made a thread and I added my opinion. I don’t recall anyone demanding names from the thread starter, so don’t demand shit from me. Now, go back and sit on your cute high horse sir. You don’t belong down here with the snakes