View Single Post
Unread 12-06-2017, 02:46 PM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
That entire verse varied from mediocre to trash, but this is something else.
Right titan. You really ripped him like a used car dealer!

You want to battle, well I’ll PULL TECH ON THIS G, OFF HIM cause he faker than the ROLEX I GOT FROM THE FLEA MARKET!/We all know this FAG'S A GAY BITCH cause his claims are "unwarranted" like MASS SURVEILLANCE, so I don't need FANTASTIC PATIENCE to outsmart this faggot like a NASA AGENT!/He can't tell funny jokes, and can't USE BARS EITHER so I'mma "rip ya" in this battle like a USED CAR DEALER!/I throw punches harder than MIKE TYSON so it's easy for me to SLICE HIM, this GUY'S FRIGHTENED cause I'm a RIGHT TITAN and beyond rich cause my RHYME'S PRICELESS!
Unread 12-06-2017, 02:46 PM   #79

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shodan View Post
That entire verse varied from mediocre to trash, but this is something else.
Right titan. You really ripped him like a used car dealer!

You want to battle, well I’ll PULL TECH ON THIS G, OFF HIM cause he faker than the ROLEX I GOT FROM THE FLEA MARKET!/We all know this FAG'S A GAY BITCH cause his claims are "unwarranted" like MASS SURVEILLANCE, so I don't need FANTASTIC PATIENCE to outsmart this faggot like a NASA AGENT!/He can't tell funny jokes, and can't USE BARS EITHER so I'mma "rip ya" in this battle like a USED CAR DEALER!/I throw punches harder than MIKE TYSON so it's easy for me to SLICE HIM, this GUY'S FRIGHTENED cause I'm a RIGHT TITAN and beyond rich cause my RHYME'S PRICELESS!