View Single Post
Unread 12-31-2017, 10:45 AM
Bleu
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
Nigga didn't i 100 zip u in a 32 scheme before u deleted your old acct, then proceeded to beat u again for the concept championship?
Lol.
Both early on, first in a scheme battle where the scheme was trash & I had no interest in it.

& You basically got a dq win in that concept tourney cuz evidently the whole community was conflicted/confused on what the objective of a concept tourney was.. to the point where it's now no longer an official tourney :grass:

Then what happened when I caught my stride and faced you/Erupt (who people would say is better than you) in the tag? 100-0 with me doing 90% of my teams writing

I'll smack you around with ease edit; but you the GM homie still tho

Last edited by Bleu; 12-31-2017 at 11:00 AM.
Unread 12-31-2017, 10:45 AM   #25

Bleu

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
Nigga didn't i 100 zip u in a 32 scheme before u deleted your old acct, then proceeded to beat u again for the concept championship?
Lol.
Both early on, first in a scheme battle where the scheme was trash & I had no interest in it.

& You basically got a dq win in that concept tourney cuz evidently the whole community was conflicted/confused on what the objective of a concept tourney was.. to the point where it's now no longer an official tourney :grass:

Then what happened when I caught my stride and faced you/Erupt (who people would say is better than you) in the tag? 100-0 with me doing 90% of my teams writing

I'll smack you around with ease edit; but you the GM homie still tho

Last edited by Bleu; 12-31-2017 at 11:00 AM.