View Single Post
Unread 02-14-2020, 12:25 PM
Fidel Z
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Banks View Post
I don't like the sounds you are using in general they have a real midi feel like that snare sounds weird and so does the organ/piano

At 1:20 day turns to night an this shit actually becomes fire. I really do dig the rest of the beat and I wasn't expecting that at all from the start.

You can make dope beats. I don't like the kits and instruments you are using much. I skimmed through your other beats and that was generally what I felt on all of them. Dope beats maybe it's because you are using more piano's and organs and I like horns and woods more. The organ sounds inorganic and it's the same in the Enough for Me song which was also really dope but had a specific instrument I didn't like. Same with Sister tbh lmao wtf are those organs made from? Sounds like terminator babies crying or something.

Appreciate it bro! Lmao at the organs etc.. they're some violins that come with Fl studio

Last edited by Fidel Z; 02-14-2020 at 12:33 PM.
Unread 02-14-2020, 12:25 PM   #7

Fidel Z

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Banks View Post
I don't like the sounds you are using in general they have a real midi feel like that snare sounds weird and so does the organ/piano

At 1:20 day turns to night an this shit actually becomes fire. I really do dig the rest of the beat and I wasn't expecting that at all from the start.

You can make dope beats. I don't like the kits and instruments you are using much. I skimmed through your other beats and that was generally what I felt on all of them. Dope beats maybe it's because you are using more piano's and organs and I like horns and woods more. The organ sounds inorganic and it's the same in the Enough for Me song which was also really dope but had a specific instrument I didn't like. Same with Sister tbh lmao wtf are those organs made from? Sounds like terminator babies crying or something.

Appreciate it bro! Lmao at the organs etc.. they're some violins that come with Fl studio

Last edited by Fidel Z; 02-14-2020 at 12:33 PM.