View Single Post
Unread 07-05-2017, 07:42 PM
OSKAR
Mentioned: 1070 Post(s)
Tagged: 31 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
23 Won / 7 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 5 Lost

Won't let me log in to my gmail for some reason so here it is..hope it count

Rookie - 1

This tourney was barely a thing. Plus we can't really get 8 active rooks to make this tourney possible. Most active 'rooks' are multie accounts anyway

Scheme Invitational - 4

Always good to see this tourney. It requires skill and makes for someinteresting reads def a keeper.

Concept Tournament - 2

Much like a scheme only thing that changes is that your punches have to contain the same scheme. Not very interesting in my opinion, participants might run out of potential ideas or there may be cases of users thinking of the same punchline as there isn't much room for creativity imo. Pretty boring

Custom Beat Tournament - 5

That's without a question a tournament that SHOULD happen. The audio side is truly neglected in the site but once the mobile site launches we might be looking at a bright future for audio. Besides, text has like 1000 tourneys while this and the gc are the only audio tournaments that are official

Tag Team Tournament - 5

Definately one of the most anticipated and fun tourneys to be in. New guys can use this to shine, vets can learn more by collaborating with other people

TOPICAL - 1

I hate topicals and really, how many topical battlers are there? Every topical battler has won a topical championship already so what is the point of keeping this? lol

Summer Rhymefest - N/A

Can you please explain? is it like the BEAST MODE GC? How about bringing this back instead?

LBA/LBT. - 5

Only way to get old timers to battle in the basic arena. How is the MITB thing going to be executed though? Tinychat for audio? 6 people going at it at the same time and some judges picking winners? Good idea, would be better for a larger userbase as you'll struggle to find 6 guys willing and having the time to cam up..what about the text one? how'll that work?

Suggestion:

Track Championship?

Random beat assigned per battle. 1v1. Whoever makes the best track wins

Last edited by OSKAR; 07-05-2017 at 07:46 PM.
Unread 07-05-2017, 07:42 PM   #13

OSKAR
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.34/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
23 Won / 7 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.34/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.89/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 108 audio / 116 text
Mentioned: 1070 Post(s)
Tagged: 31 Thread(s)

Won't let me log in to my gmail for some reason so here it is..hope it count

Rookie - 1

This tourney was barely a thing. Plus we can't really get 8 active rooks to make this tourney possible. Most active 'rooks' are multie accounts anyway

Scheme Invitational - 4

Always good to see this tourney. It requires skill and makes for someinteresting reads def a keeper.

Concept Tournament - 2

Much like a scheme only thing that changes is that your punches have to contain the same scheme. Not very interesting in my opinion, participants might run out of potential ideas or there may be cases of users thinking of the same punchline as there isn't much room for creativity imo. Pretty boring

Custom Beat Tournament - 5

That's without a question a tournament that SHOULD happen. The audio side is truly neglected in the site but once the mobile site launches we might be looking at a bright future for audio. Besides, text has like 1000 tourneys while this and the gc are the only audio tournaments that are official

Tag Team Tournament - 5

Definately one of the most anticipated and fun tourneys to be in. New guys can use this to shine, vets can learn more by collaborating with other people

TOPICAL - 1

I hate topicals and really, how many topical battlers are there? Every topical battler has won a topical championship already so what is the point of keeping this? lol

Summer Rhymefest - N/A

Can you please explain? is it like the BEAST MODE GC? How about bringing this back instead?

LBA/LBT. - 5

Only way to get old timers to battle in the basic arena. How is the MITB thing going to be executed though? Tinychat for audio? 6 people going at it at the same time and some judges picking winners? Good idea, would be better for a larger userbase as you'll struggle to find 6 guys willing and having the time to cam up..what about the text one? how'll that work?

Suggestion:

Track Championship?

Random beat assigned per battle. 1v1. Whoever makes the best track wins

Last edited by OSKAR; 07-05-2017 at 07:46 PM.
Offline   Reply With Quote