View Single Post
Unread 12-08-2017, 03:36 PM
Rant
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyve SCIENCE View Post
These aint "my boys". I'm just not a demofag or socialgiz.

(This isnt to Esso or anyone in particular)

The answer to corruption in government sure af isn't more government. I mean, they brought you the prison system, the shitty schools and fuckin cops.The trail of tears, massacred natives and fuckin cops. smh. People who talk the biggest shit about government seem to be the ones voting to increase it. If you don't know, voting Demorat is voting for a massive government. That's the end result. I don't want an ever increasing and dependent system leaching off me. So oh well.

And don't reply to me with any of your loaded "when debating a Republican" talking - point - responses. I don't want to waste my time reading it. Plus, I'm not a fuckin Republican :Also: I won't fall for any of that "how to bring an independent over to the left" bullshit either, so save it.

Back on TOPIC: SB wants to change the immigration pattern and bring in more Europeans and or a merit based system. That's more about your skills and ability to contribute than anything else. He also wants to rebuild the American workforce. Concentrate on creating and exporting goods rather than just importing and consuming them. I can't remember is he's a Zionist? I think he might be so probably some pro Israel stances. But his main goal is to increase the influence of Breitbart and himself.
Steve Bannon, to my knowledge, is not a Zionist.
Unread 12-08-2017, 03:36 PM   #6

Rant

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyve SCIENCE View Post
These aint "my boys". I'm just not a demofag or socialgiz.

(This isnt to Esso or anyone in particular)

The answer to corruption in government sure af isn't more government. I mean, they brought you the prison system, the shitty schools and fuckin cops.The trail of tears, massacred natives and fuckin cops. smh. People who talk the biggest shit about government seem to be the ones voting to increase it. If you don't know, voting Demorat is voting for a massive government. That's the end result. I don't want an ever increasing and dependent system leaching off me. So oh well.

And don't reply to me with any of your loaded "when debating a Republican" talking - point - responses. I don't want to waste my time reading it. Plus, I'm not a fuckin Republican :Also: I won't fall for any of that "how to bring an independent over to the left" bullshit either, so save it.

Back on TOPIC: SB wants to change the immigration pattern and bring in more Europeans and or a merit based system. That's more about your skills and ability to contribute than anything else. He also wants to rebuild the American workforce. Concentrate on creating and exporting goods rather than just importing and consuming them. I can't remember is he's a Zionist? I think he might be so probably some pro Israel stances. But his main goal is to increase the influence of Breitbart and himself.
Steve Bannon, to my knowledge, is not a Zionist.