View Single Post
Unread 04-24-2019, 03:04 PM
Punk
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
Xbox. I don't give a fuck about PC and neither do my friends. Niggas work hard, they tryna come home and pick up a controller and play a couple rounds of w/e game. Then lay down and watch Netflix or w/e...thats probably the biggest appeal of consoles

It aint the most enjoyable experience to lay back and consume media on a PC monitor
Then hook it up to ya tv? Lol My pc is hooked to a 60 inch. Only time I use mouse and keyboard is if niggas really are NICE nice on Call of Duty. Other than that, I just use an Xbox One controller.
Unread 04-24-2019, 03:04 PM   #26

Punk

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
Xbox. I don't give a fuck about PC and neither do my friends. Niggas work hard, they tryna come home and pick up a controller and play a couple rounds of w/e game. Then lay down and watch Netflix or w/e...thats probably the biggest appeal of consoles

It aint the most enjoyable experience to lay back and consume media on a PC monitor
Then hook it up to ya tv? Lol My pc is hooked to a 60 inch. Only time I use mouse and keyboard is if niggas really are NICE nice on Call of Duty. Other than that, I just use an Xbox One controller.