View Single Post
Unread 04-24-2019, 10:56 AM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
Xbox. I don't give a fuck about PC and neither do my friends. Niggas work hard, they tryna come home and pick up a controller and play a couple rounds of w/e game. Then lay down and watch Netflix or w/e...thats probably the biggest appeal of consoles

It aint the most enjoyable experience to lay back and consume media on a PC monitor
XBOX would probably be my favorite as well, so far. PS4 is a close 2nd, although I feel PS4 is way better about having exclusive games for that console than XBOX is by a wide margin. I gotta agree with this, though. Not a whole lot is better than getting off work or school after staring at a computer all day and turning on a console and wrecking someone's shit.
Unread 04-24-2019, 10:56 AM   #24

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godbody View Post
Xbox. I don't give a fuck about PC and neither do my friends. Niggas work hard, they tryna come home and pick up a controller and play a couple rounds of w/e game. Then lay down and watch Netflix or w/e...thats probably the biggest appeal of consoles

It aint the most enjoyable experience to lay back and consume media on a PC monitor
XBOX would probably be my favorite as well, so far. PS4 is a close 2nd, although I feel PS4 is way better about having exclusive games for that console than XBOX is by a wide margin. I gotta agree with this, though. Not a whole lot is better than getting off work or school after staring at a computer all day and turning on a console and wrecking someone's shit.