View Single Post
Unread 09-10-2013, 08:28 PM
Hubert Cumberdale
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malgus View Post
Prior to even getting elected crew mod I actually said to noble we should bring back to old crew battle system and just have a guy in charge of closing the battles. Problem is coding I think he said.
How is this a response to what SMASHH said?

The system of arranging everything in the forum is fine. The out of nowhere ridiculous "People have to PM you their verses" thing is what SMASHH is referring to. That's alright when it's topicals and you have the stupid battle box fucking up their format, but when all the tools for a text or audio battle are available, why are people having to go off on these tangents just to get their verse up?
Unread 09-10-2013, 08:28 PM   #197

Hubert Cumberdale

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malgus View Post
Prior to even getting elected crew mod I actually said to noble we should bring back to old crew battle system and just have a guy in charge of closing the battles. Problem is coding I think he said.
How is this a response to what SMASHH said?

The system of arranging everything in the forum is fine. The out of nowhere ridiculous "People have to PM you their verses" thing is what SMASHH is referring to. That's alright when it's topicals and you have the stupid battle box fucking up their format, but when all the tools for a text or audio battle are available, why are people having to go off on these tangents just to get their verse up?