View Single Post
Unread 01-06-2020, 08:16 AM
Shezso Eu
Live Battler
Mentioned: 191 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
8 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 29 Lost

I was invited back.. and I think it’s seriously funny how you on a high horse on a hate voted text battle @Brayne Ded you might wanna off yourself cause the new shyt bout to happen here you’re gonna look mad stupid..

Video or Audio or be prepared to get laughed off the site.. like fr lol..
@EtH same for you.. no one cares about what happened YEARS ago.. I recently seen YOU STILL talking like dude stfu I was like 12 with ya old extra ass.. what are you doing now? Besides talking about shyt years ago and never had a knowledgeable battle since? The same leagues you watch on YoutTube I have phone numbers.. we not the same lol.. I just wanna get you clucks out the way before the marathon begins..

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brayne Ded View Post
See, @EtH, what it is is she got beat, left and got some "fans" and now came back to validate herself.
Valiadate? Lmao. Haven’t you heard the news? I doubt it you’re not tier enough to know about business changes. Which is why I’m here. But since I’m here and before our Spring collab pop off with LB... lemme take care of u mfs who are the reason why all the real talent left.. no one cares about what is said in comments.. it’s about the mark you left.. no one. What’s the point if no one is watching or getting views or know your name or invite you to shit and sponsor you. Are you not that far yet? Gtfoh.. u sound very shook and holding on to an old victory that gave no value to either of us. It seems it’s your only accomplish online and if so I applaud you.. however no one cares. No one talks about it, share it or view it. However my other battles with bigger names do.. so what is that? Nothing.. battle to make it worth something.. piece of shit lol bar up.. all u ever do is create 39383738 of worthless bs and stay stuck here doing it over over year after year. Troll

https://youtu.be/dOUB8kI2wp4
Unread 01-06-2020, 08:16 AM   #7

Shezso Eu
Live Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.7/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
8 Won / 4 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.7/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.29/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
62 Won / 29 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 339 text
Mentioned: 191 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)

I was invited back.. and I think it’s seriously funny how you on a high horse on a hate voted text battle @Brayne Ded you might wanna off yourself cause the new shyt bout to happen here you’re gonna look mad stupid..

Video or Audio or be prepared to get laughed off the site.. like fr lol..
@EtH same for you.. no one cares about what happened YEARS ago.. I recently seen YOU STILL talking like dude stfu I was like 12 with ya old extra ass.. what are you doing now? Besides talking about shyt years ago and never had a knowledgeable battle since? The same leagues you watch on YoutTube I have phone numbers.. we not the same lol.. I just wanna get you clucks out the way before the marathon begins..

---------- Post added at 09:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brayne Ded View Post
See, @EtH, what it is is she got beat, left and got some "fans" and now came back to validate herself.
Valiadate? Lmao. Haven’t you heard the news? I doubt it you’re not tier enough to know about business changes. Which is why I’m here. But since I’m here and before our Spring collab pop off with LB... lemme take care of u mfs who are the reason why all the real talent left.. no one cares about what is said in comments.. it’s about the mark you left.. no one. What’s the point if no one is watching or getting views or know your name or invite you to shit and sponsor you. Are you not that far yet? Gtfoh.. u sound very shook and holding on to an old victory that gave no value to either of us. It seems it’s your only accomplish online and if so I applaud you.. however no one cares. No one talks about it, share it or view it. However my other battles with bigger names do.. so what is that? Nothing.. battle to make it worth something.. piece of shit lol bar up.. all u ever do is create 39383738 of worthless bs and stay stuck here doing it over over year after year. Troll

https://youtu.be/dOUB8kI2wp4
Offline   Reply With Quote