View Single Post
Unread 12-14-2019, 04:02 PM
Guts
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

deserving

previous staff:

i think anyone that was staff (aside from myself, pugz, and mugz) is the most deserving. they were doing just fine, and a lot of shit that they weren't apart of lead to staff being removed. this includes lock, edge (kind of), seul, and hvk.

rieper:

lock has been here for a long time w/o a break. lock has become perhaps the most accomplished lb battlers in history. lock has been staff before. lock has time and time and time again proven himself to be a respectable person who has love for the site. i think he's most deserving.

kiwi peewee:

modding a newer user, or somebody green to staff in general is always a questionable move, however, i dont think there is anyone else on this site that has a better temperament for the role. he's a top tier voter, he's active, and he's elevating daily.

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

conclusion

rieper:

i think he's my #1 choice. i'm pretty sure he's willing, and i know he'd be a good mod.

kiwi peewee:

this is my #2 choice. give the kid a chance.

punk:

punk would be my #3 choice, but due to his comments, it seems he is not interested in being a mod.

Last edited by Guts; 12-14-2019 at 04:10 PM.
Unread 12-14-2019, 04:02 PM   #19

Guts

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

deserving

previous staff:

i think anyone that was staff (aside from myself, pugz, and mugz) is the most deserving. they were doing just fine, and a lot of shit that they weren't apart of lead to staff being removed. this includes lock, edge (kind of), seul, and hvk.

rieper:

lock has been here for a long time w/o a break. lock has become perhaps the most accomplished lb battlers in history. lock has been staff before. lock has time and time and time again proven himself to be a respectable person who has love for the site. i think he's most deserving.

kiwi peewee:

modding a newer user, or somebody green to staff in general is always a questionable move, however, i dont think there is anyone else on this site that has a better temperament for the role. he's a top tier voter, he's active, and he's elevating daily.

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

conclusion

rieper:

i think he's my #1 choice. i'm pretty sure he's willing, and i know he'd be a good mod.

kiwi peewee:

this is my #2 choice. give the kid a chance.

punk:

punk would be my #3 choice, but due to his comments, it seems he is not interested in being a mod.

Last edited by Guts; 12-14-2019 at 04:10 PM.