View Single Post
Unread 12-22-2018, 07:15 PM
joan of arc
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrant View Post
I'm against this idea. personally I think once someone has earned a credit they should be able to keep it for as long as they'd like before spending it. I think one big problem is people blocking people for no reason or for a dumbass reason like being voted against. I think blocks should have to be justified... my girl J Shadys battles with mizz ammo had barely any votes cause mizz ammo blocks anyone who votes against her.. even fvc... the dumbass.
i def feel for you. i think you've made an excellent point about people who block people for voting purposes. i'll post this in the WE NEED TO UNITE thread

thank you for your feedback

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
Nah, I don’t wana be stuck waiting for some fags to open battles at the start of the month just so I can get credits to start a battle of my own. I vote a lot and want to keep my credits as I use them for graphics, forum events, and to create battles whenever the fuck I want. This isn’t the way to get someone to vote, it’s not really going to motivate people the way some may think. People are only gonna vote for their immediate battling needs instead of going on voting sprees. Also when you ask someone to vote they’ll probably just say no if they don’t want to battle for the rest of the month.
i can agree this has a lot of logic to it. i think perhaps we can tweak the reset and other aspects of lb to find more ways to have people vote. i'm still on board for resetting credits, but i love the feedback and i think you all have raised some great points.
Unread 12-22-2018, 07:15 PM   #5

joan of arc

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrant View Post
I'm against this idea. personally I think once someone has earned a credit they should be able to keep it for as long as they'd like before spending it. I think one big problem is people blocking people for no reason or for a dumbass reason like being voted against. I think blocks should have to be justified... my girl J Shadys battles with mizz ammo had barely any votes cause mizz ammo blocks anyone who votes against her.. even fvc... the dumbass.
i def feel for you. i think you've made an excellent point about people who block people for voting purposes. i'll post this in the WE NEED TO UNITE thread

thank you for your feedback

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
Nah, I don’t wana be stuck waiting for some fags to open battles at the start of the month just so I can get credits to start a battle of my own. I vote a lot and want to keep my credits as I use them for graphics, forum events, and to create battles whenever the fuck I want. This isn’t the way to get someone to vote, it’s not really going to motivate people the way some may think. People are only gonna vote for their immediate battling needs instead of going on voting sprees. Also when you ask someone to vote they’ll probably just say no if they don’t want to battle for the rest of the month.
i can agree this has a lot of logic to it. i think perhaps we can tweak the reset and other aspects of lb to find more ways to have people vote. i'm still on board for resetting credits, but i love the feedback and i think you all have raised some great points.