View Single Post
Unread 02-11-2013, 08:07 PM
Interp
Mentioned: 184 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Interp
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
25 Won / 11 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
142 Won / 25 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint-Cizzle View Post
I would not be on them sidelines if i didn't have to homie! I still ain't leave this shit in the dust... been fucking with it since '05, just don;t got the time... but, I do got the voice. And yes, if you examine history, words change shit as much as action, sometimes even more... it all depends if people will listen. Either way, my post still stand as well, lol!

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Thanx homie! LMFAO! That should be the new Old Head LB Motto "Bring Back 2009!"

That was even the days when we was dissing the shit out of each other, it was so sporting though, I'd take that shit back over the current look of things, lmao! Cats used to get GRIMEY! Then, bam, be on the same track a week later... shit was lovely.
Thats what im sayin...

Lb was fun as fuck....

Our shit got grimy back then tho...lol.... Im sure lines were crossed...

But shit...whats a dirty elbow in a game of streetball??

Ahh...good days...we was wilin out back then...

Best part of the old lb tho....like you said...

It actually helped build character and creativity..we used to test the shot outta eachother... Pretty much every beef went multiple rounds...

But 90% ended respectfully...

Now adays there is pretty much zero respect on this site...

Btw idiots...lieing to your friends....is not showing them respect...

Honesty elevates....false praise breeds undue arrogance and an inability to notice they need to elevate...

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

@Dave u moron...

Ive been dropping tracks on lb since before i even had a profile here...

Fuckin moron...

Wow
^^^^ What a retard!!!!!!^^^^^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRizzEAT View Post
*Gulp Gulp*

Great Sperm, Good to tha last drop Eh?
.........^^^^^^ Lmfao, ................. ^^^^^^

did he really just say that??????
Unread 02-11-2013, 08:07 PM   #26

Interp
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.96/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
25 Won / 11 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.96/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.06/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
142 Won / 25 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 1358 text
Mentioned: 184 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Interp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint-Cizzle View Post
I would not be on them sidelines if i didn't have to homie! I still ain't leave this shit in the dust... been fucking with it since '05, just don;t got the time... but, I do got the voice. And yes, if you examine history, words change shit as much as action, sometimes even more... it all depends if people will listen. Either way, my post still stand as well, lol!

---------- Post added at 07:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:55 PM ----------

Thanx homie! LMFAO! That should be the new Old Head LB Motto "Bring Back 2009!"

That was even the days when we was dissing the shit out of each other, it was so sporting though, I'd take that shit back over the current look of things, lmao! Cats used to get GRIMEY! Then, bam, be on the same track a week later... shit was lovely.
Thats what im sayin...

Lb was fun as fuck....

Our shit got grimy back then tho...lol.... Im sure lines were crossed...

But shit...whats a dirty elbow in a game of streetball??

Ahh...good days...we was wilin out back then...

Best part of the old lb tho....like you said...

It actually helped build character and creativity..we used to test the shot outta eachother... Pretty much every beef went multiple rounds...

But 90% ended respectfully...

Now adays there is pretty much zero respect on this site...

Btw idiots...lieing to your friends....is not showing them respect...

Honesty elevates....false praise breeds undue arrogance and an inability to notice they need to elevate...

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

@Dave u moron...

Ive been dropping tracks on lb since before i even had a profile here...

Fuckin moron...

Wow
^^^^ What a retard!!!!!!^^^^^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRizzEAT View Post
*Gulp Gulp*

Great Sperm, Good to tha last drop Eh?
.........^^^^^^ Lmfao, ................. ^^^^^^

did he really just say that??????