View Single Post
Unread 08-23-2013, 03:37 AM
CakedOut
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
To me, we're all doing this geeky internet thing. If someone wants to do text, they can do text. Take me for example. I sound fucking terrible when rapping. This is the situation with a lot of people. I'm not really into the shit enough to go and sign up for Don't Flop Scotland, so I'd have my fun writing a text battle every now and again. I'm not a rapper, I don't want to be a rapper. This shit is a hobby to me, and one that has been pretty productive.

You look down on people that do text because you rap. Fair enough, but this isn't a rap website. This is a rap battle website. Whether that means text rap battling, audio rap battling, live rap battling. Whatever you're into, then it's a place which accommodates.

Unread 08-23-2013, 03:37 AM   #27

CakedOut

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
To me, we're all doing this geeky internet thing. If someone wants to do text, they can do text. Take me for example. I sound fucking terrible when rapping. This is the situation with a lot of people. I'm not really into the shit enough to go and sign up for Don't Flop Scotland, so I'd have my fun writing a text battle every now and again. I'm not a rapper, I don't want to be a rapper. This shit is a hobby to me, and one that has been pretty productive.

You look down on people that do text because you rap. Fair enough, but this isn't a rap website. This is a rap battle website. Whether that means text rap battling, audio rap battling, live rap battling. Whatever you're into, then it's a place which accommodates.