View Single Post
Unread 03-28-2017, 01:31 PM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
lmao.. goldmic already had a ratings system in place years ago, ive been bringing that idea up for a long time.. for each profile, a person is given a +/- followed by a designated points, corresponding to how strong the opponent ia based on opponents, and rank.. so a strong battler will see a weak battlers points as +5/-35 meaning if he keeps battling scrubs, hell only gain 5 points toward his rating, but if he loses ,he could lose 35... if a strong battler faces one thats his level, hed see +15/-15.. etc.etc. this will encourage battlers to challenge stronger opponents to move up quicker..dunno how the point system is now, but at least with this in place, you can visually see what points youd gain, or lost against certain opponents
This sounds better than the original suggestion. I don't like the idea of forced match-ups and I don't think suggested match-ups would even be acknowledged. The problem is, what do you guys do now? Delete all previous points? That seems unfair.
Unread 03-28-2017, 01:31 PM   #6

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLoKWENT View Post
lmao.. goldmic already had a ratings system in place years ago, ive been bringing that idea up for a long time.. for each profile, a person is given a +/- followed by a designated points, corresponding to how strong the opponent ia based on opponents, and rank.. so a strong battler will see a weak battlers points as +5/-35 meaning if he keeps battling scrubs, hell only gain 5 points toward his rating, but if he loses ,he could lose 35... if a strong battler faces one thats his level, hed see +15/-15.. etc.etc. this will encourage battlers to challenge stronger opponents to move up quicker..dunno how the point system is now, but at least with this in place, you can visually see what points youd gain, or lost against certain opponents
This sounds better than the original suggestion. I don't like the idea of forced match-ups and I don't think suggested match-ups would even be acknowledged. The problem is, what do you guys do now? Delete all previous points? That seems unfair.