View Single Post
Unread 08-11-2019, 03:33 PM
X
The Boss
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by exwhyzee View Post
Great idea and all, but wouldn't this decrease voting activity? Majority of people vote to earn credits nowadays. Now that they are getting rewarded +20 creds just to start an open battle, who's gonna vote anymore? The maybe, 5, active voters on the site? I just think that instead of giving out creds, we should keep the old system and simply dish out bigger rewards for voting. Maybe like Voter of the Month at the top of the page, where its based off of quality of votes more so than quantity or something?
I thought about this too and appreciate the feedback, my goal with the changes is to increase battle activity -- will review changes next month and see if any adjustments need to be made.
Unread 08-11-2019, 03:33 PM   #9

X
The Boss

Voted: 148 audio / 43 text
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 41 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by exwhyzee View Post
Great idea and all, but wouldn't this decrease voting activity? Majority of people vote to earn credits nowadays. Now that they are getting rewarded +20 creds just to start an open battle, who's gonna vote anymore? The maybe, 5, active voters on the site? I just think that instead of giving out creds, we should keep the old system and simply dish out bigger rewards for voting. Maybe like Voter of the Month at the top of the page, where its based off of quality of votes more so than quantity or something?
I thought about this too and appreciate the feedback, my goal with the changes is to increase battle activity -- will review changes next month and see if any adjustments need to be made.
Offline   Reply With Quote