View Single Post
Unread 02-17-2013, 07:55 PM
CakedOut
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Black Book View Post
FVC putting in work, you fuckas. There are like 8 of us and 300 of you who expect 10 votes on all of your battles. Besides voting on stuff I enjoy reading, I have to vote on the UVT stuff too. Which I hate because most of the battles posted in there are ASS. And I say that with the utmost respect. And this isn't me bitching either.. It's my job and I'll do it. Just don't complain about votes when you can post a link in the UVT and have at least like 5 guaranteed votes which gets you to the hotlist.
I'm not the type of person that creates a forum or goes on 1 about fvc and complain but maybe yall just need more members in the fv club like... Dave, Possibly Kenny Kush, Duh Great Whyte, and molley. It's just something to take in consideration.
Unread 02-17-2013, 07:55 PM   #20

CakedOut

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Black Book View Post
FVC putting in work, you fuckas. There are like 8 of us and 300 of you who expect 10 votes on all of your battles. Besides voting on stuff I enjoy reading, I have to vote on the UVT stuff too. Which I hate because most of the battles posted in there are ASS. And I say that with the utmost respect. And this isn't me bitching either.. It's my job and I'll do it. Just don't complain about votes when you can post a link in the UVT and have at least like 5 guaranteed votes which gets you to the hotlist.
I'm not the type of person that creates a forum or goes on 1 about fvc and complain but maybe yall just need more members in the fv club like... Dave, Possibly Kenny Kush, Duh Great Whyte, and molley. It's just something to take in consideration.