View Single Post
Unread 03-02-2019, 05:35 PM
Locchart
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Hall of Famer & 3x Champion, he's rated correctly imo but not enough people bring him up in their Top 10 lists but he definitely deserves to be on there. Old school battler from 06' who came up with the best of them. He left sometime around 2008 and came back around 2012 to win 2 tournaments and participate in 5 over the span of 2 years, shows he's adaptable and dope enough to compete at the top level after taking years off.

Next: @EJT
I read up on some of his more "recent" stuff and it's pretty swagged out, but to me there isn't a whole lot of substance to it (it was probably good back then, but a true great's bars are good at any time you see them or hear them). Even so, I gotta consider this dude underrated since I had never heard of this guy before. Looks like he won a few titles before they were considered official ones as well, so he has that going for him. Underrated it is.

Next: GRizzEAT
Unread 03-02-2019, 05:35 PM   #229

Locchart

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
Hall of Famer & 3x Champion, he's rated correctly imo but not enough people bring him up in their Top 10 lists but he definitely deserves to be on there. Old school battler from 06' who came up with the best of them. He left sometime around 2008 and came back around 2012 to win 2 tournaments and participate in 5 over the span of 2 years, shows he's adaptable and dope enough to compete at the top level after taking years off.

Next: @EJT
I read up on some of his more "recent" stuff and it's pretty swagged out, but to me there isn't a whole lot of substance to it (it was probably good back then, but a true great's bars are good at any time you see them or hear them). Even so, I gotta consider this dude underrated since I had never heard of this guy before. Looks like he won a few titles before they were considered official ones as well, so he has that going for him. Underrated it is.

Next: GRizzEAT