View Single Post
Unread 02-27-2019, 06:44 PM
Enfinite
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rieper View Post
Didn't know reEF bit rhymes before. Damn. I agree he's a tad bit overrated but hard af to beat when he's on his game.

I don't remember much about IV. I just know she did a few live battles I never really watched cause I felt Don't Flop was a shitty league due to how Eurgh ran it. Record-wise she seems pretty solid, so I mean I guess she's a bit underrated since I'm guessing a lot of people on here didn't really see her as a battler.

Next: Letum
Letum was a perfect example of a middle weight battler on LB. I knew him most as Unyqe, Id say he was most known as a leader in AC's during the dark period and mass exodus after EtH's ban in 2012. Id say if anything hes a bit underrated, he could drop some good stuff on a good day, but he was peaks and valleys. High highs, low lows, but overall consistency just decent.

Next Up: Phroxen
Unread 02-27-2019, 06:44 PM   #221

Enfinite

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rieper View Post
Didn't know reEF bit rhymes before. Damn. I agree he's a tad bit overrated but hard af to beat when he's on his game.

I don't remember much about IV. I just know she did a few live battles I never really watched cause I felt Don't Flop was a shitty league due to how Eurgh ran it. Record-wise she seems pretty solid, so I mean I guess she's a bit underrated since I'm guessing a lot of people on here didn't really see her as a battler.

Next: Letum
Letum was a perfect example of a middle weight battler on LB. I knew him most as Unyqe, Id say he was most known as a leader in AC's during the dark period and mass exodus after EtH's ban in 2012. Id say if anything hes a bit underrated, he could drop some good stuff on a good day, but he was peaks and valleys. High highs, low lows, but overall consistency just decent.

Next Up: Phroxen