View Single Post
Unread 12-01-2013, 01:20 PM
No Name Needed
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Could The Youth Get Any Dumber?!?

bla bla bla, no...I'm saying Daddio,Jason,Rule, or anyone else that's a HOF is actually GOOD. I'm saying you're not...but at the same time YES, text battling is for pussies. I bet if any of them above mentioned names got on a mic, dropped a freestyle in the open...Myself or anyone else good at freestyling would smash it and Body Bag them.
Sure, they got all the time in the world to sit there and think about what they're going to WRITE....Try comin' up with some shit off the top of your head that could Body a Written...I do it daily. So instead of talking, go to GoodWill and get you a mic..send me some bars, and see where you stand. Otherwise, Fucc up and kicc roccs already.

Words from your friendly neighborhood retard, @UhMAZING.
Unread 12-01-2013, 01:20 PM   #1

No Name Needed

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Default Could The Youth Get Any Dumber?!?

bla bla bla, no...I'm saying Daddio,Jason,Rule, or anyone else that's a HOF is actually GOOD. I'm saying you're not...but at the same time YES, text battling is for pussies. I bet if any of them above mentioned names got on a mic, dropped a freestyle in the open...Myself or anyone else good at freestyling would smash it and Body Bag them.
Sure, they got all the time in the world to sit there and think about what they're going to WRITE....Try comin' up with some shit off the top of your head that could Body a Written...I do it daily. So instead of talking, go to GoodWill and get you a mic..send me some bars, and see where you stand. Otherwise, Fucc up and kicc roccs already.

Words from your friendly neighborhood retard, @UhMAZING.