View Single Post
Unread 06-09-2022, 10:12 PM
RhymeSmoke
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
1 1318
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kw0nDear View Post
@RhymeSmoke Its happened to me more than a few times. But look at all the ppl who voted for u and all the ppl who voted for me. The ppl who voted for me’s name/vote holds more weight. Even if it’s reopened and u get the votes ur way to declare u the winner, I still won in my eyes

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Or we can just settle for a tie. I’m good with that but u definitely didn’t beat me

C'mon dog...really because all the shit you talked in our PM's.. I don't give a fuuuck what chu think I personally and accurately aired your open verse tf out. It was a good verse, but you got sniped homie. Talkin about your voters hold more weight...not according to VP broski. And masked definitely hated on my shit...I been needing with him. So yeah...try again.

And if more audio woulda voted...shit woulda been a landslide in my favor... Just like all are battles son. Queens vote was obviously ment for me and even with that...I still won. Odin just made a post about why someone would lose with a tie or with more votes.. VP Doggy...

This'll it destined kat always votes sideways so I see why he got 1 vp. Maybe you should of picked someone else to ask for votes. And even with ya text buddies you still took a L. Got 2 mods saying this is twisted up and shouldn't of happened like it did. Talkin about a tie....smh. If it woulda been the other way around would you of wanted a tie? Exactly...

Don't even know how you was able to reply here...

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 06-09-2022, 10:12 PM   #7

RhymeSmoke
1 1318
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 996 audio / 118 text
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kw0nDear View Post
@RhymeSmoke Its happened to me more than a few times. But look at all the ppl who voted for u and all the ppl who voted for me. The ppl who voted for me’s name/vote holds more weight. Even if it’s reopened and u get the votes ur way to declare u the winner, I still won in my eyes

---------- Post added at 06:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

Or we can just settle for a tie. I’m good with that but u definitely didn’t beat me

C'mon dog...really because all the shit you talked in our PM's.. I don't give a fuuuck what chu think I personally and accurately aired your open verse tf out. It was a good verse, but you got sniped homie. Talkin about your voters hold more weight...not according to VP broski. And masked definitely hated on my shit...I been needing with him. So yeah...try again.

And if more audio woulda voted...shit woulda been a landslide in my favor... Just like all are battles son. Queens vote was obviously ment for me and even with that...I still won. Odin just made a post about why someone would lose with a tie or with more votes.. VP Doggy...

This'll it destined kat always votes sideways so I see why he got 1 vp. Maybe you should of picked someone else to ask for votes. And even with ya text buddies you still took a L. Got 2 mods saying this is twisted up and shouldn't of happened like it did. Talkin about a tie....smh. If it woulda been the other way around would you of wanted a tie? Exactly...

Don't even know how you was able to reply here...

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie: