View Single Post
Unread 06-09-2022, 10:46 AM
RhymeSmoke
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
1 1318
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
DestinedOne had 1 VP when the battled closed so RhymeSmoke technically should be the winner but if he had 2 then re-open the battle, promote it, let more people decide, which is what I would choose
Appreciate the reply @Student @Mindless
So y'all saying I won..but reopen it? Nah...I straight!! Really it should of been fixed since y'all replied. So can I get mine?

I've never seen this happen on a battle and seems like y'all haven't either, so it's funny that's it happened on my battle.

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindless View Post
The battle linked shouldn't have closed the way it did. It's strange tbh. I'm showing @RhymeSmoke as winner when I load the page up but here is the voting:

https://tinyurl.com/mrjdr49h

As for people not liking you Smoke, you're general demeanor probably lends to that. Which, I know you don't care about, BUT if you wanted people to not shit talk you "out of nowhere" maybe consider being less of a dick.

That's funny...Maybe if you was around when I came back here..you would understand. And Its only a few staff I don't get along with Kats that don't even battle but like to troll, and a few text heads that see y'all "tryin" to troll, so they jump on the bandwagon. I get along with most the audio heads and Im always cool with new users. But once the shittalk starts...I gotta hold it down. Again...y'all made me into what I am on here. And it's funny how oblivious y'all are to how I contribute to the site. Why you think the bunch of audio heads went premium?

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie:

Unread 06-09-2022, 10:46 AM   #5

RhymeSmoke
1 1318
Estimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 7.79/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
343 Won / 55 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.79/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 6.3/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
4 Won / 4 Lost

Voted: 996 audio / 118 text
Mentioned: 145 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Student View Post
DestinedOne had 1 VP when the battled closed so RhymeSmoke technically should be the winner but if he had 2 then re-open the battle, promote it, let more people decide, which is what I would choose
Appreciate the reply @Student @Mindless
So y'all saying I won..but reopen it? Nah...I straight!! Really it should of been fixed since y'all replied. So can I get mine?

I've never seen this happen on a battle and seems like y'all haven't either, so it's funny that's it happened on my battle.

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindless View Post
The battle linked shouldn't have closed the way it did. It's strange tbh. I'm showing @RhymeSmoke as winner when I load the page up but here is the voting:

https://tinyurl.com/mrjdr49h

As for people not liking you Smoke, you're general demeanor probably lends to that. Which, I know you don't care about, BUT if you wanted people to not shit talk you "out of nowhere" maybe consider being less of a dick.

That's funny...Maybe if you was around when I came back here..you would understand. And Its only a few staff I don't get along with Kats that don't even battle but like to troll, and a few text heads that see y'all "tryin" to troll, so they jump on the bandwagon. I get along with most the audio heads and Im always cool with new users. But once the shittalk starts...I gotta hold it down. Again...y'all made me into what I am on here. And it's funny how oblivious y'all are to how I contribute to the site. Why you think the bunch of audio heads went premium?

"#Facts"Fatzooka & Odin Diss🖕

"It Takes A Village"-Village Idiot Diss🖕

Spoiler for The Real OG:

Spoiler for The Barzooka aka 2Coochie: