Thread: Inductee: Bleu
View Single Post
Unread 12-23-2018, 04:47 AM
EtH
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnEtHiCaL View Post
I don't see why they should lose their HOF. Its not their fault UFC shits the bed when they want to disappear.
No one gonna call me out for using UFC instead of LB? Lmao what a loser.

---------- Post added at 04:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
Why would someone who deleted their account on LB be in the LB hall of FAME? How can you have fame if you don’t have an account? How are we supposed to explain that to a new member? Oh ya jimmyraps69 is in the Hall of fame, you can’t see any of his posts, battles, cyphers or tracks but just trust us he was a cool guy! Like the fuck is point of that?
People might not want the shit attached to them. I was out here saying nigga in tracks and stuff when I was 18, I dont want that shit costing me a job.
Unread 12-23-2018, 04:47 AM   #20

EtH

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnEtHiCaL View Post
I don't see why they should lose their HOF. Its not their fault UFC shits the bed when they want to disappear.
No one gonna call me out for using UFC instead of LB? Lmao what a loser.

---------- Post added at 04:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgeworth View Post
Why would someone who deleted their account on LB be in the LB hall of FAME? How can you have fame if you don’t have an account? How are we supposed to explain that to a new member? Oh ya jimmyraps69 is in the Hall of fame, you can’t see any of his posts, battles, cyphers or tracks but just trust us he was a cool guy! Like the fuck is point of that?
People might not want the shit attached to them. I was out here saying nigga in tracks and stuff when I was 18, I dont want that shit costing me a job.