View Single Post
Unread 05-05-2016, 04:09 PM
Rain Matrix 1
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 10 Lost
Default The fuck is wrong w/ this site

So I'm trying to get some credits , so I can maybe post some battles and bring a little life back to the site. And I get this shit:

"Improbable rating found - did you try messing with the code? Moderators alerted."

So you're making it harder for us to rate shit and post battles? Yo seriously who runs this site this shit is a mess

Honestly I have to ask , is it your plan to kill lb ? My word it's that or your a retard Cause Every decision made around here is flat out retarded

I'm about to bounce I wanted to make a comeback after 4+ years but I don't see any way the site could get healthy again. Lb was dope before , if it ain't broke don't fix it

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

Moderators alerted ? I got cops after me. fuck your moderaters

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

I guess I'm just mad cause the wack niggas are in power
Unread 05-05-2016, 04:09 PM   #1

Rain Matrix 1
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 5.78/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
6 Won / 10 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 27 text
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Default The fuck is wrong w/ this site

So I'm trying to get some credits , so I can maybe post some battles and bring a little life back to the site. And I get this shit:

"Improbable rating found - did you try messing with the code? Moderators alerted."

So you're making it harder for us to rate shit and post battles? Yo seriously who runs this site this shit is a mess

Honestly I have to ask , is it your plan to kill lb ? My word it's that or your a retard Cause Every decision made around here is flat out retarded

I'm about to bounce I wanted to make a comeback after 4+ years but I don't see any way the site could get healthy again. Lb was dope before , if it ain't broke don't fix it

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

Moderators alerted ? I got cops after me. fuck your moderaters

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

I guess I'm just mad cause the wack niggas are in power