View Single Post
Unread 05-21-2017, 03:27 AM
Nicholas
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by babylon View Post
The only psychedelic? Your first psychedelic experience being DMT is incredibly uncommon, perhaps even a bad idea in some aspects unless you were to basically microdose and go up from that but then you'd have to factor in tolerance. DMT has been called noetic lightning, you've got to be an incredibly particular person to have your FIRST trip be a strong DMT experience and end up not freaking out.

This isn't even mentioning the cases of mental trauma that exist in experiences as powerful as DMT/Ayahuasca in people face their demons incorrectly.

If you're really interested in the psychedelic arena beyond the wow factor of the Psychedelic-MOAB that is DMT, consider purchasing some legal LSA alkaloid containing seeds (Hawaiian baby Woodrose.) They're about 10x less potent as LSD, so it's an incredible precursor to the psychedelic headspace and can be the defining factor in understanding the unique mind states a trip can produce, and not allowing them to spiral into a bad experience.

edit: im rambly with this subject lol
I'm surprised by that I thought it was common for travellers and even the people of the South American rainforests to go straight to Ayahuasca.
Unread 05-21-2017, 03:27 AM   #8

Nicholas

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by babylon View Post
The only psychedelic? Your first psychedelic experience being DMT is incredibly uncommon, perhaps even a bad idea in some aspects unless you were to basically microdose and go up from that but then you'd have to factor in tolerance. DMT has been called noetic lightning, you've got to be an incredibly particular person to have your FIRST trip be a strong DMT experience and end up not freaking out.

This isn't even mentioning the cases of mental trauma that exist in experiences as powerful as DMT/Ayahuasca in people face their demons incorrectly.

If you're really interested in the psychedelic arena beyond the wow factor of the Psychedelic-MOAB that is DMT, consider purchasing some legal LSA alkaloid containing seeds (Hawaiian baby Woodrose.) They're about 10x less potent as LSD, so it's an incredible precursor to the psychedelic headspace and can be the defining factor in understanding the unique mind states a trip can produce, and not allowing them to spiral into a bad experience.

edit: im rambly with this subject lol
I'm surprised by that I thought it was common for travellers and even the people of the South American rainforests to go straight to Ayahuasca.