View Single Post
Unread 03-17-2010, 04:52 PM
-Sir
Basic Member
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 40 Lost
Exclamation This Site Is Fucked Up!!!

ok i'm not much of a bitcher but really... voters suck dick!!!

ok i've lost two battles where i was ahead 2-0 with the educated voters then what the fuck??? avatarless and winnless bitches hate vote and make me loose 3-2???? what the fuck??? that is fucking shit!!! i killed the other guys easy!!! we need to fix how all these horrible voters can cost people battles.... cuz i should be 5-0 right now!!!

don't believe me go check out my 2 losses and say what you think about these dumbass voters!!! you mutha fucking pieces of shit!!!

Da Kid Cancer, YNS, and all the others i can't remember FUCK YOU!!! you are blcoked!!!
Unread 03-17-2010, 04:52 PM   #1

-Sir
Basic Member
Estimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 0/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.6/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
57 Won / 40 Lost

Voted: 0 audio / 0 text
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation This Site Is Fucked Up!!!

ok i'm not much of a bitcher but really... voters suck dick!!!

ok i've lost two battles where i was ahead 2-0 with the educated voters then what the fuck??? avatarless and winnless bitches hate vote and make me loose 3-2???? what the fuck??? that is fucking shit!!! i killed the other guys easy!!! we need to fix how all these horrible voters can cost people battles.... cuz i should be 5-0 right now!!!

don't believe me go check out my 2 losses and say what you think about these dumbass voters!!! you mutha fucking pieces of shit!!!

Da Kid Cancer, YNS, and all the others i can't remember FUCK YOU!!! you are blcoked!!!