View Single Post
Unread 03-21-2016, 10:30 AM
Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALL-BORO View Post
Fraudbody i aint swagga jack shit ........what i did genius was pay homage to one of my favorite lyricists who is highly underrated. .....hence the name sicker than sick........i was gonna put so sick remix but i found that to be a bit corny. ....benefit is well know internationally so biting/ jacking is not in the recipe.......and as far as ya little fireballs they mean nothing.....you dont want it with me....you aint even have the heart to show up at the first live event in NYC. .....i was there tho.....and you was talkin alotta shit too before the event took place....and doing an emulation to an emcee the way i did it.....took immense skill which is something you dont have.....if you really feel that hurt about it we could always set up a live battle say a couple weeks from now.....i would love to embarrass you in person this way if you feelin like you big.....you could demonstrate. ...you let me know.....since ya mouth all loose n shit
i aint have the heart to show up? you're the dumbass showin love to a site that aint doin nothing for you fam...the last update on this site was what, '06? ..its not about not havin the heart...its about you being a simp ass nigga and bending over backwards for a movement that fucked you in the ass lol

again you aint give Benefit his props...and no he's not well known, your video got an entire page of responses with nobody noticing what you did until I commented on the 2nd page...foh.

It doesn't take skill to cookie cut someone's verse and replace it with yours...probably took you days to put that wack shit together too..

"I walk around the underground as a powerful thunder sound, wearing the low-down profound lyrical wonder crown"

"I walk around ya mother's house you as quiet as a fuckin mouse, smack her, the ho-loud go-down fingers all up her blouse"

copy paste
copy paste
copy paste
copy paste

thats all you did

your dumbass got stuck at the skillfully killing willfully part...how you got skill and you couldnt replace that part?

& the fuck would I live battle you for? with what organization? some corny ass nigga with a bullshit camera to look like a fucking loser in a basement like Dysfunctional?(no disrespect)... you're a corny ass nigga. you're like 30 and you look like a fucking bum. you're the walking definition of a loser. i can teach you how to become poppin.
Unread 03-21-2016, 10:30 AM   #15

Godbody
Summer Champion
Discord Battler
Estimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Audio: 8.27/10 stars
Ranked Audio Record
57 Won / 5 Lost
Estimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 8.27/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 starsEstimated Skill in Text: 7.67/10 stars
Ranked Text Record
22 Won / 5 Lost

Voted: 111 audio / 86 text
Mentioned: 867 Post(s)
Tagged: 14 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALL-BORO View Post
Fraudbody i aint swagga jack shit ........what i did genius was pay homage to one of my favorite lyricists who is highly underrated. .....hence the name sicker than sick........i was gonna put so sick remix but i found that to be a bit corny. ....benefit is well know internationally so biting/ jacking is not in the recipe.......and as far as ya little fireballs they mean nothing.....you dont want it with me....you aint even have the heart to show up at the first live event in NYC. .....i was there tho.....and you was talkin alotta shit too before the event took place....and doing an emulation to an emcee the way i did it.....took immense skill which is something you dont have.....if you really feel that hurt about it we could always set up a live battle say a couple weeks from now.....i would love to embarrass you in person this way if you feelin like you big.....you could demonstrate. ...you let me know.....since ya mouth all loose n shit
i aint have the heart to show up? you're the dumbass showin love to a site that aint doin nothing for you fam...the last update on this site was what, '06? ..its not about not havin the heart...its about you being a simp ass nigga and bending over backwards for a movement that fucked you in the ass lol

again you aint give Benefit his props...and no he's not well known, your video got an entire page of responses with nobody noticing what you did until I commented on the 2nd page...foh.

It doesn't take skill to cookie cut someone's verse and replace it with yours...probably took you days to put that wack shit together too..

"I walk around the underground as a powerful thunder sound, wearing the low-down profound lyrical wonder crown"

"I walk around ya mother's house you as quiet as a fuckin mouse, smack her, the ho-loud go-down fingers all up her blouse"

copy paste
copy paste
copy paste
copy paste

thats all you did

your dumbass got stuck at the skillfully killing willfully part...how you got skill and you couldnt replace that part?

& the fuck would I live battle you for? with what organization? some corny ass nigga with a bullshit camera to look like a fucking loser in a basement like Dysfunctional?(no disrespect)... you're a corny ass nigga. you're like 30 and you look like a fucking bum. you're the walking definition of a loser. i can teach you how to become poppin.
Offline   Reply With Quote